[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You were in your mid 20s and working as a junior associate in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 15
File: Mai.png (119 KB, 421x645) Image search: [Google]
Mai.png
119 KB, 421x645
You were in your mid 20s and working as a junior associate in a modest company. It might not be the most glamorour job that someone could have but it was the best you could do straight out of college. "Izumi, can you get this data to me by the end of today?"

"Yes!" Unfortunately, ever since you got the job you've been busy. Your life has revolved around pleasing your bosses to hopefully move up the company faster.

"I... I have to endure this for her." The only one that pops up into your mind was your beloved girlfriend. You've been with her for almost three years now and she was the only reason you can still smile at work. "I have to do this for Mai."

You knew that if it wasn't for your girlfriend, you would've quit this job a long time ago. However since you had big plans this year you had to show yourself worthy of her. "I'm going to ask her to marry me this year!" You made up your mind and your heart was motivated.

"Izumi, get this to me as well." The requests start pouring in especially after lunch.

By three in the afternoon, all you wanted to do was finally go home and relax. "Ah... Mai... I want to see you already..." You sigh out. However, the picture of Mai on your desk would have to do for now. Just then, you receive a text from her.

"Hey Izumi! How are you doing today? Are we still on for dinner after work? It is our anniversary tonight"

"Ah! That's right it was our anniversary today..." You thought to yourself.

[ ] "Yeah we are still on!" Try and sneak out of the office without anybody seeing you.

[ ] There's no way your boss will let you go early tonight. "Ah I can't." She usually drags you out to drink at the nearby bar.

[ ] Custom
>>
a
>>
This ends in NTR right?

pls
>>
If this isn't Christmas themed, what's the point?
>>
>>135196107
[*] There's no way your boss will let you go early tonight. "Ah I can't." She usually drags you out to drink at the nearby bar.
>>
[x] genuflect
>>
File: Asou Mutsuki.jpg (92 KB, 800x1131) Image search: [Google]
Asou Mutsuki.jpg
92 KB, 800x1131
There was absolutely no way your boss would let you go that night. It pained you to miss anniversary dinner with Mai but you had to make sacrifices for your future with her. You send her a text back apologizing. "Ah sorry Mai, I'm probably going to have to stay late again at work today. Let's do it some other time okay?"

Mai immediately sends you a message back. Like always, she doesn't give you any trouble. She was an understanding, gentle girl. "No worries. Just remember don't work too hard! You should get some rest too!" You felt lucky to have her. "I'll stop by later at your place again and cook you something so you'll have something to eat when you get home."

"Thanks Mai." You send her another message back. After you send her the text you stare at her picture. "This is all for our future..." You whisper to yourself again to psyche yourself up.

It took all your effort to focus yourself in your work for the rest of the afternoon. One by one you complete your reports. One by one you deliver them. Once the clock hits five that was when your coworkers start to go home. "Good work today, see you tomorrow."

Unfortunately for you, your boss catches you again. "Ah! There you are new guy!" You've already been in the company for three months already but she still calls you the new guy.

"Ah, good evening Mutsuki-san." She was only two years older than you but she is already the head of the department. In a way you kinda admired her.

"Are you ready for tonight as well?" For the past month, she has taken you to a client meeting every night. She said she is taking you under her wing but really it's just more work for you as you had to act like her secretary while she meets potential clients.

"Yes, Mutsuki-san." After you pack your things, the two of you leave the office building together again.

>cont.
>>
>>135197160
Once the two of you arrive at the parking lot you were surprised as she throws the key to you. "Tonight you will drive okay?"

"Eh?" Your eyes widen with shock. "What do you mean Mutsuki-san?"

"Oh, and that reminds me, tonight call me by my first name and make it sound more casual." Although she has a reputation for being a strict boss in your company, she seemed to be quite fond of you. At least fond enough that you can have such a friendly conversation with her like this. "Call me A-chan."

"A-A-" You try our best to call her by that name but it was too awkward. "What's going on Mutsuki-san? Where are we going exactly?"

She then puts her hand together almost begging you for a favour. "Ah, for tonight we are actually meeting my parents. They've been bothering me to get a husband so for tonight pretend to be my boyfriend okay?"

[ ] "Eh? Absolutely no way." Even if it was pretend, you don't want to hurt Mai.

[ ] What Mai doesn't know can't hurt her.
>>
>>135197454
[* ] "Eh? Absolutely no way." Even if it was pretend, you don't want to hurt Mai.
>>
>>135197549
>>135197454
And thus ends the tale of the NTR That Wasn't
>>
"Eh?!" Although you were willing to do almost everything that is work related, there was one thing that you will never ever do. That was to betray Mai. "I'm sorry Mutsuki-san, I can't do this."

Her eyes widen with shock. "Eh? Why not? Don't tell me you have a girlfriend... Do you?" She looks at you with a surprised look on her face. You felt almost insulted that she would look at you that way, like there was no way you could get a girlfriend.

"I do have a girlfriend. I don't feel comfortable doing this behind her back." Your boss takes a deep sigh.

"Ah, I understand... I guess you don't have to accompany me tonight then." She asks for her car keys back and she bids you farewell as she drives off.

Now that you were free, you felt excited to give Mai a call to tell her that you will meet her after all. Unfortunately you get a text message from her telling you that something came up at her work and she can't cook you dinner tonight after all. "One of our talents got in a scandal... I'm sorry Izumi but I won't be able to stop by later!"

You felt a bit disappointed. It was as if fate itself was preventing you from seeing your own girlfriend. "Ah... I guess it's pretty crazy working at a talent agency huh..." On your way home you decide to stop by a WcDonalds to get some dinner.

>cont.
>>
>>135197549
oh god, whats gonna happen now?!
>>
>>135198998
>nfortunately you get a text message from her telling you that something came up at her work and she can't cook you dinner tonight after all. "One of our talents got in a scandal... I'm sorry Izumi but I won't be able to stop by later!"

the ntr is strong in this one
>>
File: Middle schooler.jpg (182 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
Middle schooler.jpg
182 KB, 707x1000
>>135198998
After you order some burgers you start to head to your house. "How many more days until the weekend?" In your mind you start to count down the days until you can see Mai again. These days the only time that happens was during saturday or sundays. "Hmm I guess I have 3 more days left..." You sigh out in exhaustion.

Then, thanks to your lack of focus you felt someone run into you. "Ouch..." You hear a female voice moan out. Looking down you saw a girl with a small frame on the ground. All around her were food on the ground.

"Ah... Crap did I just make this middle school girl drop her dinner on the ground?" You thought to yourself. The other thing you notice about her was that for a girl her size she was planning on eating quite a lot of food.

Then, you offer your hand to her as you apologize. "Ah, sorry I didn't see you there."

"Jeez mister... You should watch where you are going..." She sounded a bit annoyed as she takes your hand as you help her up. Then she starts to pick up the burgers that she dropped one by one. "You made me waste my college fund on this you know..." She examines the burgers she dropped and one by one she deems them too dirty to eat. Out of the 7 burgers she had, only half was edible. The proud looking middle schooler then turns to you. "Mister... How are you going to pay for this? I won't be able to survive off of this half a burger!" As she demands you rectify the situation her stomach starts to grumble.

Both of you looked stunned at each other. Both of you knew it was her stomach that grumbled but you didn't want to point it out. Although she was a middle schooler, she was still a girl. It was evident when slowly, her face starts to turn red. "N-Now then... H-How are you going to pay me back for making me waste my food?!"

[ ] "I'll buy you another burger." Buy her something and leave.

[ ] "Hmm I'll treat you to another burger." Eat with her.

[ ] Custom
>>
>>135199569
>I'll buy you another burger." Buy her something and leave.
>>
>>135198998
Lame
>>
[ ] Custom
"There is no way a middle school girl like you should be living off of WcDonalds. If you're that hungry, I can buy the groceries and you can cook us both dinner."
>>
>no pure waifu
>no busty boss
>no jk

its over, we fucked up
were going home alone
>>
>>135200340
Another ronery Christmas for us.
>>
>>135199888
>>135200295
I'll wait for a tiebreaker between these two.
>>
>>135200582
Second one is going to get us thrown in fucking jail. Just get her the burger.
>>
>>135200632
It isn't illegal to share a meal with someone on Christmas eve, anon.
>>
>>135200884
It is if you slip them the pOnOs after.
>>
!!+EntOZyHX7U is that you
>>
>>135200632
>thrown in fucking jail

then we are going for
>yaoi
>humillation
>cbt
>gore
>>
File: Reina.jpg (172 KB, 850x1228) Image search: [Google]
Reina.jpg
172 KB, 850x1228
"Hmm I'll buy you another burger then, let's go."

"E-Eh?! Just one more burger?" She looks at you with surprise.

"Yes, you know, fast food isn't really the best for you..." You probably sounded incredibly old to that middle schooler. "I'll get you two at most but you should really go home and eat something healthier."

She pouts at you. "S-Stop treating me like a child! I'm not a child you know!" You didn't really know the gravity of that comment of hers in that moment.

"Yes, yes... Let's go. I'll buy you your burger." She follows you to the counter and as you order her food, you could immediately hear the murmurs of the people around you.

"Eh? Is this what they call compensated dating? This is horrible..."

"Someone should call the cops or something..." All you wanted to do at that moment was get her the food and leave.

Once you get the burgers you ordered you hand it over to her. "Here you go."

The girl gives you her thanks. "Thanks..." She says in a whisper. "By the way, my name is Reina... What's yours?"

"Me? Just call me Izumi." Reina then shakes your hand. You were surprised that such a young girl like her felt quite mature in that moment.

"Izumi huh... That's a nice name..." She gives you a smile. You didn't know what it was but you felt yourself blush at her smile.

"W-What is wrong with me? She is a young child...." You whisper to yourself to try and snap yourself out of it.

[ ] "Well, take care on your way home Reina." You just wanted to get out of there before any more people get suspicious of you...

[ ] "I'll walk you to the bus stop Reina." It was quite late at night, a young girl like her shouldn't be walking around like that.

[ ] Custom
>>
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
>>
>>135201675
[x] "I'll walk you to the bus stop Reina." It was quite late at night, a young girl like her shouldn't be walking around like that.
>>
[x] "I'll walk you to the bus stop Reina." It was quite late at night, a young girl like her shouldn't be walking around like that.
>>
>>135201675

Cute things are cute.
>>
>>135201675
God dammit so we lose pure waifu, we lose slut boss and we end up in jail for child abuse. Worst Choose Your Own Adventure ever.
>>
>>135196107
God damnit, I left /tg/ because of quest threads and there's this shift. Jesus fuck, why?
>>
Can't believe you faggots are taking the loli route when we had the opportunity for grade A christmas cake.
>>
>>135201675
i hope she is a futanari
>>
"I'll walk you to the bus stop Reina." Although the feeling of stares on the back of your neck was uncomfortable, there was absolutely no way that you'll let a young girl like her walk around alone at this hour.

"Eh? A-Are you trying to look cool?!" Reina starts to look flustered. "Y-You know buying me burgers and walking me to the bus stop won't make me like you that much... I'm not that easy of a woman..."

Reina was quite an interesting girl. Although she looked young, she talks like an older girl. "Huh? Stop saying weird things that might be misunderstood..." You flick her on the forehead.

Reina's head snaps back as she lets out a moan. "Au~" The two of you walk outside of the restaurant and you ask her where she lived.

"Alright, what bus do you take to get home?"

"Home? It's a bit complicated right now... I can't go home..." Was she a runaway?

"What do you mean?"

"W-Well... I know it sounds weird... But I can't go home right now because of what I look like... They won't recognize me." She was starting to sound weird. She sounded like a girl desperately trying to come up with a lie to cover her past up. "Anyways... Thanks for the food. Have a good night Izumi."

Reina starts to walk away, towards the red light district. "Wait... Reina? Where the hell are you going?" There was absolutely no way you'll let a middle schooler go there.

"Hmm? I'm going back to my hotel room." She starts to blush as she realizes what it must look like to you. "I-I know it might sound weird but they're the cheapest hotel rooms around..."

[ ] "I see... Be careful then." It's probably not a good idea to get involved further with her.

[ ] If she is a runaway, there's no way you would let her go to that dangerous area. "Wait... I'll take you home. Tomorrow I'll help you talk to your parents."
>>
>>135202508
Bruh you can't leave a young girl out in the streets at night like that
>>
>>135202607
>[ ] If she is a runaway, there's no way you would let her go to that dangerous area. "Wait... I'll take you home. Tomorrow I'll help you talk to your parents."
>>
>>135202607
[x] If she is a runaway, there's no way you would let her go to that dangerous area. "Wait... I'll take you home. Tomorrow I'll help you talk to your parents."
>>
>>135202607
[X] If she is a runaway, there's no way you would let her go to that dangerous area. "Wait... I'll take you home. Tomorrow I'll help you talk to your parents."

She's not living her life correctly. Also, somethings fishy with her story.
>>
>>135202607
trap confirmed, good call >>135202578
>>
>>135202607
>[ ] If she is a runaway, there's no way you would let her go to that dangerous area. "Wait... I'll take you home. Tomorrow I'll help you talk to your parents."
>>
Writer anon, please don't think less of us for the poor choices a few have made.
>>
I like how now that the loli has appeared everybody is 100% unified in their decisions
>>
>>135203138
loli is life
>>
>>135203138
The shit taste is unreal. I only wish I were here sooner to sway the vote.
>>
>>135203214
loli is love
>>
>>135203138
through loli unity
>>
>>135203138
Once you've bought a loli dinner there's really only one thing left to do.
>>
File: AKMfaceshot_NO.jpg (37 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
AKMfaceshot_NO.jpg
37 KB, 500x500
>>135202934
>trap
>>
>>135203138
>Implying she's a loli.
>>
>>135203310
Just accept it, anon. Open you holes to love.
>>
File: Eating Reina.jpg (411 KB, 890x630) Image search: [Google]
Eating Reina.jpg
411 KB, 890x630
If she is a runaway, there's no way you would let her go to that dangerous area. She probably doesn't even know what happens inside those things. "Wait..." For now, you'll take her home. At least you know that she is safe with you. "I'll take you home."

"E-Eh?!" Her eyes widen with shock. "W-What are you talking about?!"

"I can't let a child go there... Tonight you'll stay by my place, it's close by and tomorrow I'll help you talk to your parents." There was just no way that you can let someone in trouble like her be alone.

Reina's cheeks starts to blush. "Izumi... W-Why are you helping me? You barely even know me..."
It was a good question. Certainly one that you would've expected her to ask. "Well... I just can't explain it but it feels like fate that I met you today. I feel like if I let you go that I'd regret it." It was a vague answer but Reina accepts it.

"Alright fine..." She walks to you and as she walks closer you could hear her whisper "Thanks" under her breath.

On your way to your house you try and get to know her a bit better. "So, what are you doing out so late anyways? It's dangerous out here you know..."

"Hmm? Oh, I'm trying to find someone... Someone that can save my life..." She looked desperate as she said those words. Much more desperate that a little child should be.

"Save your life? What do you mean?"

"Well... This is probably going to sound pretty weird..." She takes a deep breath as she hesitates to tell you. "Y-You are probably going to think I'm crazy."

"Eh? No, not at all." What kind of crazy stories would a middle schooler have?

"Alright then..." She takes a deep breath. "Well... I have a disease you see... It's a disease that reverts my body back to it's younger state. I need to find someone to help me stop that disease."

>cont.
>>
>>>/tg/
>>>/tg/
>>>/tg/
>>>/tg/
>>>/tg/
>>>/tg/
>>>/tg/
>>
File: 1345555231551.png (192 KB, 757x754) Image search: [Google]
1345555231551.png
192 KB, 757x754
>>135203449
>It's a disease that reverts my body back to it's younger state.
>Perma-loli
>>
>>135203449
OH SHIT, CHRISTMAS CAKE POTENTIAL RISES ONCE MORE
>>
Your eyes widen with shock. It was quite an imaginative story for a middle schooler. "E-Excuse me?" You couldn't believe what you heard. It took all your willpower not to laugh at her ridiculous story.

"I-I'm telling the truth!" She snaps at you as her face starts to turn red. "Ah... I knew I shouldn't have told you... I knew you were just going to laugh at me like all the others." Her angry face was quite cute as well. "Ah... S-Stop laughing at me!" She demands of you.

"Ah... Sorry." You struggle to contain your laughter. "It's just I've never heard of that one before." You try and entertain her delusions a bit more. "So how is he going to cure your disease?"

"Y-You are probably mocking me right now... But since you are nice I'll tell you..." She shakes her head. "The guy I'm looking for carries an enzyme that counteracts my disease... He carries it in his saliva so..." She starts to get flustered as she takes a deep breath. "H-He has to k-kiss me for me to get the cure."

That walk to your house was quite an interesting walk. "Eh? That's a pretty crazy story." You tell her while trying not to smile or laugh.

"Ah! You really are making fun of me again! I-Izumi you are a bully you know that!" Reina snaps at you.
>>
File: Grumbling stomach.png (290 KB, 619x801) Image search: [Google]
Grumbling stomach.png
290 KB, 619x801
>>135203868
When you arrive home you stop by your door. "Well here we are." Reina looks at your address, tilts her head, then she shakes her head. "Is there anything wrong Reina?"

"Hmm? Oh it's nothing... I just thought that address looked familiar." She tells you as she comes in. When she goes inside she politely excuses herself. "Excuse me..." She whispers. Then as she looks around she notices that your room was quite clean for a guy. "Hmm... Izumi, you have a girlfriend dont you? I can tell since your room is quite clean."

She was quite observant. "That's a pretty good guess." You tell her with a smile. "You know you are pretty sharp for your age." Then, to your surprise, her stomach grumbles again. It was surprising... She just ate and she is hungry again.

"S-Sorry... P-Please forget that sound..." Reina tells you as she hangs her head in embarrassment.

[ ] Cook her something nice.

[ ] "I might have some snacks here."

[ ] You shouldn't spoil Reina.

[ ] Custom
>>
>>135203934
>[ ] Cook her something nice.
>>
>>135203934
>[ ] Cook her something nice
>>
>>135196107
>You knew that if it wasn't for your girlfriend,

Immersion gone in just a few seconds.
>>
>Cook her something nice.

Need to get that kiss so she reverts to her normal body.
>>
>>135203868
Why don't they just genetic engineer bacteria to do the work?
>>
>>135203934
>[x] Cook her something nice.
>>
Sakuranbo?
>>
File: kiss me.jpg (272 KB, 728x1074) Image search: [Google]
kiss me.jpg
272 KB, 728x1074
"Hmm wait here... I'll cook you something nice." She looks at you with a surprised look on her face.

"E-Eh? It's okay... I think I can manage..."

"Nonsense... I told you that your body needs something else instead of the junk food you've been eating. This is what happens when you eat nothing but WcDonalds you know."

You go into the kitchen and you put on an apron and you start to cook her something nice. It's been a long time since you've had someone else over other than Mai at your house. You felt a bit excited to have company over.

Taking a peek at the girl in your living room, you notice her reading some papers she took out of her bag. "Is she reviewing for a test?" You felt like a dad looking out for his daughter. "Hmm she isn't half bad... I think she would look great if she grew up..." You start to get excited as you start to imagine a grown-up Reina.

"She must already be quite popular with the guys now... In four to five more years she will probably be a real knockout!" Then, your thoughts are interrupted by Reina's voice.

"Umm... Izumi?" Turning around you were surprised a desperate look on her face again. That same desperate look that surprised you before.

"What is it? Are you that hungry already? Just wait a couple more min-"

"Izumi... I... I want you to kiss me!" She snaps at you. This time, she felt different from before. This time she felt like she was begging you for help.

"Huh?"

"You are the only one I can turn to... So please... Kiss me Izumi."

[ ] Custom
>>
>Kiss her, Mai would understand. Besides, you're curious as to what she really looks like if her story is true after all.
>>
>>135204679
lock the door first so gf cant walk in on whats about to unfold
>>
>>135204679
>Bitch is trying to get you to burn down your house.
Finish cooking first.
>>
>>135204679
>Ask her why
>>
>>135205065
This is why you're still a virgin anon.
>>
>>135203868
>"The guy I'm looking for carries an enzyme that counteracts my disease... He carries it in his saliva so..." She starts to get flustered as she takes a deep breath. "H-He has to k-kiss me for me to get the cure."

This sounds like Sakuranbo Syndrome.
>>
>>135204679
Call up your gf, ask her when will she back

Also told reina to hold off until gf come home
>>
>>135204679
[ ] Tongue-punch her dirt star
>>
Ends in three way between gf and lolified woman
>>
>>135204833
I'll go with this one if that's okay with you guys.
>>
>>135205690
Lock everything up first to prevent misunderstanding, also finish the cooking first
>>
>>135205690
Fuck the safety measures, the food wont burst into flame in seconds and if Mai walks in in either scenario, you were helping someone that needed help.
>>
>>135205754
>>135205690
And don't forget to slurp her fartbox
>>
File: ID card.png (105 KB, 519x545) Image search: [Google]
ID card.png
105 KB, 519x545
"Umm what?" You ask her confused.

"I... I know this must be incredibly awkward... We barely know each other after all..." She starts to get nervous and flustered. "I know you have a girlfriend too... But you are the only one that can save me... I... I need you to help me Izumi."

That was when you remembered her story. "H-Huh? Are you talking about your reverse aging disease?!"

She nods her head. "Y-Yeah... I... I just need you to kiss me..." She sighs to you. "Just one kiss and you'll never see me again!" She tells you.

You couldn't believe what was happening. You didn't believe what she was telling you. "I-Is it okay if I just give into her delusion like that?"

"Y-You don't believe me do you?" Reina knew you had your doubts. Then she digs into her pocket. "Here! Look! This is the real me." She takes out what looks like a university ID card. "This was me a couple of months ago..." Grabbing the ID card you take a look at it.

Taking a close look you notice that her name was on there. "So her full name is Reina Atsuko huh..." However, the ID picture was of someone different. It was a much older girl and the girl on the ID picture looked like a real knock out.

"S-So... W-Will you do it with me?" The way she said it was quite lewd. Your imagination goes wild enough to make you blush.

"You don't have to say it like that... But I will kiss you... Just let me finish cooking the food."

Reina starts to look incredibly happy. "Thank you so much! Thank you, thank you Izumi!" She goes back to the living room as she waits for you to finish up.

The whole time you start to doubt yourself. "A-Am I really doing the right thing? No matter how you look at it this is too creepy... An adult kissing a middle schooler..."

>cont.
>>
>>135205690
Bumping with ok-ness
>>
Yeah this is sakuranbo syndrome 100%
>>
Thank you based write anon, for a warm story on this cold christmas night.
>>
File: Kiss me 2.jpg (88 KB, 621x583) Image search: [Google]
Kiss me 2.jpg
88 KB, 621x583
>>135206335
You made up your mind. "I'll give her a kiss and be done with it. After I kiss her she'll stop bringing that up... Hopefully..." You'll make it quick, like ripping a band-aid off of a wound.

You clean up at the stove and when you come back to your living room you were finally ready to go. "Alright, are you ready?"

"Y-Yes!" Reina immediately stand to attention. Her body was tense and she was quite obviously nervous. When you put your hand on her shoulders, you felt her body get startled.

Reina then puts her lips together while awaiting your kiss. Then, she closes her eyes. "I-I'll let you take the lead... Izumi."

"She is a middle schooler no matter how you look at it!" Every fiber of your being was stopping you from doing it. "This is definitely sexual harassment!" However you just wanted to get it over with. You take a deep breath. Slowly you move your lips close and closer to hers as your heart races inside your chest.

When you got close enough to feel her breath on your skin you start to hesitate. "J-Just one quick kiss on the lips... That's all!" You tell yourself. Then, you stop. "Crap! I should probably lock the door just in case." You tell Reina to wait. "Just a sec Reina, let me just lock the front door."

"O-Okay." She tells you. Her face was red. You could tell Reina was just as nervous, if not more nervous than you.

Once you confirm that your door is locked you go back to her, and once again the two of you assume the position. "Alright... Here I go..."

>cont.
>>
File: Shocked Mai.jpg (139 KB, 1050x1500) Image search: [Google]
Shocked Mai.jpg
139 KB, 1050x1500
>>135206676
"J-Just kiss her already..." You tell yourself to get rid of your hesitation. Closing your eyes, you go right ahead and you try and kiss her. However, right before your lips touches hers, you hear the door to the front door of your apartment turn.

"Ara? It's locked... Weird... I thought I saw the lights on from the outside..." Mai's voice immediately makes you freeze up.

"C-Crap... W-What do I do?!" Your mind goes blank. However you were smart, you locked the door. Unfortunately you hear the spare key you gave to Mai slip into the keyhole. The lock turns. The door slowly creaks open. Both you and Reina are frozen still in terror.

"Izumi? Are you here?" You could hear Mai say out loud as she comes in. When she finally comes in, she was greeted by the sight of you holding a middle school girl in your arms about to kiss her. "A-Ara? W-What is happening here Izumi?"

Reina was the one to recover first. She snaps back to herself and immediately apologizes. "I'm sorry for barging in on you like this Onii-chan! I'll get going now though!" In a hurry she gets everything that she could gather. "B-Bye bye!" She then hurry out of your apartment. She disappears just as quickly as she appeared.

As you watch her leave, the only thing you could notice was how she had tears in her eyes as she ran away.

[ ] Chase after Reina.

[ ] Stay with Mai.

[ ] Custom
>>
>>135206939
>Chase after Reina

She needs that kiss. We can explain later.
>>
>chase after Reina

Lives are on the line, we can ecplain to the less interesting waifu later!
>>
>>135206939
>Stay with Mai.
>>
>>135206939
>Chase after Mai

She called you oniichan
>>
>>135206939
Fuck it, we're already this far, I want to see her magically turn back into a woman! Chase after the brat!
>>
File: Delicious so delicious.jpg (81 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Delicious so delicious.jpg
81 KB, 1280x800
>>135196107
>[Cuck Mai with your fat balding male boss, because you are a closet faggot and want to get dominated by a sweaty pig.]
>>
"Reina!" You yell after her. Firstly, she was a runaway, she had nowhere else to go. If you let her go now, you won't be able to sleep that night. You won't be able to sleep knowing that Reina is out there alone. Secondly, you said that you would help her. If she was telling the truth and need your kiss to cure her, then you would gladly help her. However if she was lying and was just delusional, that would mean all the more reason to go after her and keep her at your house so you could take her to the hospital personally tomorrow. "Just a second okay Mai? I'll be back." You tell your shocked girlfriend as you put on your shoes.

Then, when you were just about to go out, you felt her hold you back. "W-Wait... Hold on Izumi... Who was that girl? I didn't know you had a sister..."

[ ] "I'll explain when I get back okay?"

[ ] "Sorry I kept it a secret from you. But she is my sister."

[ ] "It would be better if you just came with me." Take Mai with you to search for Reina.

[ ] Custom
>>
>see middle school girl eating a ton of burgers alone
>immediately know it's Sakuranbo
Jesus fuck, at least don't rip the exact details, keep it vague for a while.
>>
>>135207697
>"It would be better if you just came with me." Take Mai with you to search for Reina.
>>
[x ] "It would be better if you just came with me." Take Mai with you to search for Reina.
>>
>>135207697
Drag your true lady with you, and explain on the way.
>>
>>135207697
>explain when you get back

I get the feeling Mai would really just be deadweight here, and I'm also very imvested in Reina at this poimt and would rather her route to boring, if pure, waifu.
>>
>>135207697
>[ ] "I'll explain when I get back okay?"
Screw Mai, she's probably cheating on you
>>
>>135207697
>[ ] "I'll explain when I get back okay?"
>>
>quest threads
Is this 2012 or what?
>>
>>135207973
>>135207959
>>135207881
Explain when you get back.

>>135207856
>>135207832
>>135207776
Take her with you while explaining.

I"ll wait for a tiebreaker.
>>
i feel like this is never going to end like a true anime story
>>
>[Kiss Mai, tell her you'll be back quick, and chase after Reina] If she can understand cancelling anniversary plans, she'll be cool with this.
>>
>>135208010
Explain later.
>>
>>135208068
i chose explain when I get back but I'm fine with this
>>
[ ] "I'll explain when I get back okay?"
>>
>>135208010
Leave her behind and go find Reina
>>
>>135208487
>post in wrong thread
>everybody gets to see my retardation before I can delete it
thanks hiroshimoot
>>
>>135208545
Fucking retard.
>>
File: 1436912854910.png (840 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1436912854910.png
840 KB, 1000x750
Seeing you with another girl must've given her a shock. She must've been rattled by that sight. You knew Mai's past and you promised never to hurt her. "Mai... I'll be back okay? I'll be back really quickly so just stay here." To reassure her that she was the one you loved, you give her a passionate kiss. A passionate enough kiss to shake off her insecurities and uncertainties about herself.

"O-Okay..." She nods her head as she blushes. "S-Sorry for showing up so suddenly."

"It's okay Mai, this house is your house too. What's mine is yours." You give her a pat on the head before you leave to chase after Reina.

When you get out onto the streets, you were surprised at how fast Reina was. "What the... She is gone already... Where is she?" You look around for Reina everywhere. You knew she couldn't have gone too far out.

Finally, you find her at a nearby playground on one of the swings. "Reina! There you are!" You call out to her.

When she saw you, she immediately wipes aways her tears. "I-Izumi... W-What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean? I'm here to cure you." You tell Reina.

"E-Eh? But... But what about your girlfriend..." She looks away in shame. You could tell Reina felt extremely guilty. "I... I almost got you into trouble last time." Seeing your girlfriend must've made Reina think twice about your kiss. "I'm sorry Izumi! I'm sorry for almost costing you your relationship!" She bows to you in apology.

>cont.
>>
Reina for best girl!
>>
File: Kissu.png (64 KB, 258x220) Image search: [Google]
Kissu.png
64 KB, 258x220
"Don't worry about it Reina, my relationship with Mai isn't that weak. Mai knows me. Now come on, I'll give you that kiss." You give her a smile to reassure her that everything is okay.

"E-Eh? Are you sure?"

You nod your head. "Of course, besides, I can't let a university student be stuck in that middle schooler body right?" It took a bit of convincing but Reina finally agrees. However she only agreed if you were absolutely sure that Mai wouldn't mind you kissing her.

"O-Okay then... Here goes..." Once again she assumes the position. Before leaning in for the kiss you make sure to look around first to make sure nobody was there. This time if you were caught you could go to jail.

"Alright... Here I go." Once you confirm nobody was around you give her a quick peck on the lips. Then when you pull back, it took a couple of seconds for Reina to open up her eyes to tell you that you need to do it better.

"I-I need your saliva Izumi..." You could tell she was feeling just as awkward as you.

"A-h... Yeah right sorry." This time when you kissed you made sure to honor her request. It felt weird kissing a middle schooler like an adult. What made it even weirder was that when she got a taste of your juices, she became more aggressive. It was almost as if she was hungry to get more of your saliva. Those 5 seconds of your kiss with her felt like an eternity but when she gets a hold of herself she starts to celebrate.

>cont.
>>
>>135208903
You were a bit disappointed, you were hoping that she would immediately transform into her older self in a puff of smoke. However if she says she is cured, then she must be okay now. "W-Wow... I think... I think I'm cured. I don't feel hungry anymore." She grabs her stomach. "Thank you so much Izumi!" Her eyes start to well up with tears of joy. Then she bows. "Thanks for curing me... I'll never forget you. You are my saviour."

"Don't mention it." You tell her with a smile.

[ ] "Now then, let's go back." You told her that she should stay at your house after all.

[ ] Plans have changed. Unfortunately your girlfriend is at your house now. "Reina... If you go out now, where are you going to stay the night?" Make sure Reina is okay.

[ ] Custom
>>
>>135208939
>[ ] Plans have changed. Unfortunately your girlfriend is at your house now. "Reina... If you go out now, where are you going to stay the night?" Make sure Reina is okay.
let's see what Mai is like
>>
>>135208939
>[ ] "Now then, let's go back." You told her that she should stay at your house after all.
>>
>Let's go back

Need to find a way to get a harem end here.
>>
>>135208939
>[ ] "Now then, let's go back." You told her that she should stay at your house after all.
>>
>>135208939
>[ ] Plans have changed. Unfortunately your girlfriend is at your house now. "Reina... If you go out now, where are you going to stay the night?"
If she's good, go back to Mai, otherwise invite her back, so you can explain better
>>
>>135208939
>>
>>
>>135208939
[ ] "Now then, let's go back." You told her that she should stay at your house after all.
>>
Hey guys, sorry I can't stay on much longer and we haven't even gotten to the part where Reina reverts back to an even younger state.

I can give you guys two choices. I can try and continue this again later today, or I can try and archive this on another board and continue it there.

I know these aren't really allowed here anymore and I'm surprised this one avoided being deleted for this long. I'm not sure if I can be as lucky tomorrow. However, If I do move it somewhere else I'll probably lose quite a lot of you. The choice is yours.
>>
>>135209288
honestly, moving to another board to not get deleted is probably the best move
what board?
please remember to use your tripcode, too
that's how I find these usually
>>
>>135209288
>we haven't even gotten to the part where Reina reverts back to an even younger state
wew lad
>>
>>135209288
[X] continue later here
>>
>>135209288
>we haven't even gotten to the part where Reina reverts back to an even younger state.
SPOILERS BRUH
But whatever works best for you man. This is really fun
>>
>>135209288
Ah, I forgot the third choice as well. You guys can just read the Sakuranbo Syndrome like the previous guy said since this is just based off that with just different backgrounds for the characters and the addition of the girlfriend character.
>>
>>135209288
State a board and time/timezone.
By the way, are you aware of Anonkun?
>>
>>135209288
Good with either. Just let us know the board if you do move. I'm involved in this story now
>>
Archive it man, this has been fun, even if we lost the delicious cake route. Just let us know what board
>>
https://desustorage.org/a/thread/135196107/

Archive will be there. I'll try and continue on this board tomorrow. If it gets deleted, I'll link you guys to the new story on the archive link above. Thanks for reading guys, merry christmas.
>>
>>135209591
Merry Christmas to you too. Thanks for helping me kill some time.
>>
>>135209591
Merry Christmas you wonderful faggot, you.
>>
>>135209591
Merry Christmas
[] 3p at your house
>>
>>135209591
Thanks for running and Merry Christmas.
>>
>>135209288
>[X] continue later here
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.