[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Attack On Titan End Of The World out yet on the interwebs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Is Attack On Titan End Of The World out yet on the interwebs with English subs? I've only been able to find the Russian version with no subs
>>
Who cares? It's the worst thing ever. Even worse than Futari wa Milky Holmes.
>>
>>135152208
What a worthless response.
>>
>>135152231
>worthless movie
>worthless response
>worthless thread
>worthless cartoon
>for worthless normies
>gtfo my board
>reeeeee

I am now worthless too by proxy.
>>
>>135152792
>I am now worthless too
That was also a very worthless response

>>135152792
>>135152208
Is there some reason why you weirdos insist on responding to a thread when you don't hold the answer to my question?
>>
>>135152947
not anime, thread reported
>>
>>135152979
It's a live action adaptation of an anime/manga.

I am sorry if I tainted this ever-so-pure board of yours and hurt your feelings
>>
>>135153018
>"board of yours"

Sure tumblr and leddit will be more than glad to help you. The love working for upvotes.

Go away.
>>
>>135153067
>more than glad to help you

Even though I think your temper tantrums are adorable I just gotta say thanks for all the bumps >=P
>>
>>135153165
You're obviously new here if you think bumps will get an answer to your question.

You're welcome.
>>
>>135153230
>You're obviously new here if you think bumps will get an answer to your question.
It gets more exposure to my post ^-^
>>
>>135153317
>more exposure to my post
>3DPD movie

you're in for some dissapointment
>>
>>135153383
>>more exposure to my post
>>3DPD movie
>you're in for some dissapointment
A live adaptation of a popular anime/manga - if there was an english sub to part 2 someone on here would know ^-^

Keep on bumping me scrub
>>
> Worthless
> Everything is worthless
Get out you piece of trash normalfag.
>>
File: 1449722146097.jpg (272 KB, 863x720) Image search: [Google]
1449722146097.jpg
272 KB, 863x720
>>135154467
>Normie really thinks that bumps to the thread is going to get him an answer about his 3DPD trash
>Normie thinks being abusive to the few people responding to him honestly is going to get him the information he wants
>mfw when normies come to /a/

Sure he's moved on to reddit by now.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.