[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gndam IBO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
So what's more likely to happen,

A time skip where he gets skinny or him dying?
>>
>>135148881

Cookie and Cracker get dunked in milk
>>
He'll be the one one that doesn't die, he'll be telling the tale of all his dead friends as an old fat man who looks like Santa at the end of the series.
>>
>>135148881

Cookie and Cracker dying.
>>
>>135148963
kek
>in milk
>not chocolate milk
>>
>>135148963
>>135149555
plebs
>>
File: biscuit1.jpg (207 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
biscuit1.jpg
207 KB, 1920x1080
>>135148881
>talkin shit about best boy in worst gundam
>>
>>135148963
>you will never have two snack-themed imoutos
Why should I continue living?
>>
>>135148963
i can see the doujins comming
>>
Why does Orga hand control of the craft to Eugene in times of crises?

Superior helmsmen? To placate him? Convenient excuse to have Eugene screen time?
>>
>>135152124
Eugene is the perfect number two. He's not ambitious enough to want to call all the shots, but is addicted to being in control enough that he can be trusted with the helm.
>>
File: 1438607430303.png (396 KB, 746x588) Image search: [Google]
1438607430303.png
396 KB, 746x588
>>135152256
also orga hates doing things himself when it is important because he is afraid of failing his men.

I really dont understand why people hate this show so much, I am really enjoying the way the characters interact and I love the show on the merits of the characters alone.
sure there are some boring characters like the jew princess and mika, but orga and a lot of his dude are pretty interesting and fun to watch, and atra a cute! Also the chocolate man !char is pretty based imo even tho he has done jack shit, but looks cool doing nothing.
>>
File: 1440258592773.png (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1440258592773.png
27 KB, 500x500
My biggest fear is that most/all of the crew won't get a happy ending. They're establishing the fact that these orphans can now have a home and family in Tekkadan way too early for something bad not to happen, especially for Orga and Mika.

The ED doesn't help me feel better at all, either.
>>
>>135151459
snack themed daughterus
>>
>>135149956
This picture gets me everytime
>>
>>135153096
My biggest fear is that this is the bargaining and acceptance stage, you are proposing that they could kill off half the crew and make the show more interesting instead of nothing fucking happens for the rest of the series.
>>
I feel like the body count in this show wont be that high honestly,

I really dont think gundam have that high body counts as people like to build up, its basically just zeta, victory, seed, 00, and age that have noteworthy bodycounts.
>>
>>135153187
>kill off

That would be too easy and less painful.

>kill one or two like Biscuit or Eugene
>have one or two completely mind broken like Akihiro or Mika
>Ricardo Fellini betrays them and fucks them over just before reaching Earth
>Cookie and Cracker never have another speaking role

Things like that.
>>
>>135153187
Not enough pointless mecha fights to pad the series out for you like most this franchise? IBO being slower and building its world and characters more as apposed to shoving in the weekly quota of pointless fights has made it leagues more enjoyable than alot of the shows in the series, its the very same reaosn turn-A is so good, it takes it slow and steady so things dont fall apart like how zeta does
>>
>>135153257
>>Cookie and Cracker never have another speaking role
At least they would avoid the reputation as annoying crew children.
>>
>>135153296
IBO only had a couple interesting moments of worldbuilding, like the few stills you see of earth's water cities, however so much of the anime is repetitive doing the same boring shit. Turn A was good because it was visually interesting, even the character aninmation looked good, and a Turn A doing laundry episode was just as captivating as the Turn A fighting a FLAT ones.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.