[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Raditz never bothers to go to Earth looking for Goku Would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: Raditz_with_tail.jpg (240 KB, 1632x2520) Image search: [Google]
Raditz_with_tail.jpg
240 KB, 1632x2520
>Raditz never bothers to go to Earth looking for Goku
Would the Earth make it out OK in the end, or would everyone on it be fucked?
>>
>>135105899
Earth would be OK, if nobody bothers buying it from PTO.
>>
Earth would be rekt in pieces by the androids even harder then in Trunks' timeline because there would be no SSJ, but it's possible Piccolo could wreck them if fused with Kami which I doubt he would do because before Raditz came Piccolo was all about being demon king again and not saving earth.
>>
They'd probably all get killed by Android 19.
>>
>>135106103
Didn't Gero use Frieza's DNA for the androids? They would probably be way weaker without that.
>>
Depends when he retrieved his brother.

If it was before the Red Ribbon Army arc, then they'd probably have taken over the world. Piccolo Daimao would've rekt their shit, but Dr. Gero would've made his androids to kill Piccolo instead of Goku.

If it was before the Piccolo Daimao arc, then same thing only the androids would've had Goku's DNA and rek Piccolo before searching space for Goku.
>>
Either the androids aren't made and everyone gets turborekt by Buu, or the androids are made and everyone gets turborekt by Buu.
>>
Cell and the other androids would still have existed. Dr. Gero made him before the events of dbz.
>>
>>135106717
Only for Cell.
>>
>>135106967
Well, let me rephrase that - Cell, I think, would still exist. But he wouldn't have all the same cells. Especially those from frieza.
>>
>>135106933
Buu would only exist if a SS2 existed - that energy was needed to revive him.
>>
Quiz question:
Where were Vegeta and Nappa first time appear? which episode?
>>
>>135106885
Just realized what OP meant and I totally interpreted it wrong.

If Raditz never showed up, then Piccolo would've never killed Goku and trained Gohan for the arrival of Nappa and Vegeta. This would make Piccolo remain the primary antagonist until the androids showed up. Goku also never learns the kaio-ken, spirit bomb, instant transmission, or ever becomes super saiyan. Gohan never learns to fight and Tien, Yamcha, and Chaotzu never die and continue their training (and possibly remain relevant). Now it all depends on if anybody in the PTO notices Earth before the androids show up. Either way, the androids or cell probably fuck everybody up.
>>
Was it ever explained how some chump on Earth managed to transform a pair of teenagers into cyborgs stronger than Frieza ?
>>
The androids would still come and be much much weaker, since they won't have cells from Vegeta. Cell would come as well but much much later since he needs Trunks time machine to go back in time. Plus he would be weaker without Freeza's cells. He would basically appear after Buu is resurrected. Assuming they have enough power to revive him.
>>
>>135107156
Is english your first language?
>>
>>135106083
Androids would be significantly weaker because no super aliens would be used as a power level reference, Gero would make them just strong enough to beat current level Goku and without alien DNA cell would be a shit, A SHIT
>>
>>135107221
sorry for bad eng,
it isn't.
>>
>>135107195
Earth scientists are capable of amazing things if their motivation is petty.
>>
>>135107195
Makes as much sense as some bluehaird bimbo from Earth being the only person to perfect time travel.
>>
>>135107195
science
>>
>>135107156
*When
>>
Shit it would be interesting to see how the plot and androids/cell would be and how they're dealt with it if the saiyans/frieza plot never existed.
>>
>>135107133
No, Buu was awoken at full power faster due to them fighting, could have been done without SSJ2, would just have taken much longer.
>>
>>135107485
Those two muscle guys specifically needed gohans ss2 energy to free buu. that's why they were beating the shit out of videl.
>>
>>135107705

I thought that guy beat the shit out of videl because he hated her father.
>>
>>135105899
Fuckiong Cell is irrelevant since Saiyan's are nothing special prior to DBZ anyway

FRIEZA would be universal Hitler and would of Annexed Earth like Hitler took France

Earth would be just another planet on his checklist

Raditz and Vegeta would still be Frieza's side bitches
>>
>>135107815
Well...they stuck that thing into gohan after he went ss2 to absorb his energy to unlock buu
>>
>>135107815
Nah, he did so because Babbidi's mark makes you behave like a total dick. They just had to wait for someone to turn into a ssj or make them to if needed. Videl's beating was for fun.
>>
>>135108131

If I remember right they only knew it was gohan after he went super saiyan 2 in the ring after that red guy asked, he only brutally beat her up just for the sake of it.
>>
If I recall correctly Mr. Popos powerlevel is around 1200, so, he most likely would had taken care of Raditz in the end.
>>
>>135107843
Vegeta would try to betray Frieza sooner or later... And be killed by some faggot like Reecome.
>>
Raditz is gay. It's just so you know in case you didn't.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.