[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that GT is not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that GT is not only much better than Super but that Super is so bad that GT can now be considered good? I mean even the name is a million times cooler.
>>
shit>smellier shit
>>
>>135053510
I always considered GT as "not bad." But compared to Super, GT is looking more legitimate successor.
>>
>haha GT is not canon
>years later a worse canon continuation appears
I'm done with Dragon Ball. Super was not so bad that GT is good now. Super was so bad that all of Dragon Ball is shit now.
>>
>>135053510
GT was just unecessary, Super on the other hand could have been a decent logical continuation to the series, but they fucked it up beyond belief, so it might end up hurting the series as a whole a lot more.
>>
>>135053669
GT could have been that too. Super started out with slice of life bullshit. It was doomed from the very beginning.
>>
File: deal with it I'm sayian.png (206 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
deal with it I'm sayian.png
206 KB, 640x480
>considers himself a Dragonball fan
>hates slice of life and bad jokes
Have you ever read any volume of any Toriyama series?
>>
>>135055324
The Toriyama of the past is long gone and the new one is just emulating his past.
>>
shit > z > gt > super
DB was the only good series.
>>
>>135053510
>shit is bad so GT is good
Doesn't work that way senpai
>>
>>135055324
>super
>slice of life
Yeah,for like one episode.
>>
>>135055420
totally agree.
Letting goku and the gang grow up was a huge mistake.
>>
>>135055759
Everything after Goku became adult in the original Dragon Ball was pure gold.
>>
>>135053510
All of these butthurt Mexifats on /a/ today.
>>
>>135053510
Nah Super>>>>>>GT
Also use the catalog faggot.
>>
File: one feel man.jpg (40 KB, 375x305) Image search: [Google]
one feel man.jpg
40 KB, 375x305
DBZ died after frieza. The best they could do was something like

> skip android/cell bulshit saga
> babidi hears rumors about strong characters who defeated the mighty Frieza
> bull saga with deburah and shit
> no fat buu
> Mystic Gohan defeats super buu, but his powers are temporarily because too OP
> weakened kid buu is defeated by goku and vegeta
> no ''muh anger makes me stronga'' bullshit
> no arrogance bullshit
> just a bunch of mighty warriors trying to save the universe while maturing thru the series

> my face when this will never happen
>>
>>135053510
i never thought GT was terrible, the writing/story was just retarded

its like they brought all their 3-5 year old kids to work, had them watch dbz, then had them write down all of their ideas and use them for GT
>>
File: 14.jpg (185 KB, 728x1092) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
185 KB, 728x1092
>>135055420
>>135055759
>>135055867
This is how it should have ended. Fuck that last panel.
>>
>>135056454
sugoi fanfiction, senpai.
>>
The art and animation in super is just too bad. Not to mention they've spent months now just reshowing what everybody's already seen. The manga is good though.
>>
File: lazer beam jutsu.png (951 KB, 626x1092) Image search: [Google]
lazer beam jutsu.png
951 KB, 626x1092
>>
File: 1450722305081.png (760 KB, 728x1092) Image search: [Google]
1450722305081.png
760 KB, 728x1092
>>135056644
4u
>>
>>135056454
>>
>>135057629
Thanks Doctor
>>
>>135053510
Dragon Ball as a whole was bad and wilk always be bad. Nothing new to see here, yes yes I know it was everyone's childhood including mine. Still bad.
>>
>>135057887
How is it bad? You realize it's the first of its kind?
>>
>>135057629
To be honest Buu saga had many elements with potential. My perfect continuation would be:
>Erase everything after the Buu saga. Gohan and Videl are still in highschool.
>They patrol the city as Great Saiyaman I and II.
>BoG happens, but with Tarble instead of Pan.
>Krillin joins Gohan and Videl silly superhero adventures but as a cop. Soon Jaco joins as well when Satan uses him to support his Bee-Bee lie.
>Goku and Vegeta go with Beerus and Whis.
>Bulma is pregnant with Bra, minor villain appears. The comedy for Reborn movie is used here.
>Jaco is told Frieza is coming to Earth.
>Characters train for four months. They arent rival to Frieza, but they delayed him for Vegeta and Goku to arrive.
>No magic asspull reversing time.
>Goku and Vegeta return with Whis.
>The rest of characters promise to keep Earth safe.
>End.
>>
>>135058397
It pains me that it didn't go like this.
>>
>>135053510
>I mean even the name is a million times cooler
What the hell does "GT" stand for anyway? I never really bothered so I don't now. Grand Turd would be pretty fitting though, because literally everything that could have been made wrong was made even wronger than possible. The only thing that Super really sucks in is the animation
>>
>>135058611
Galaxy Trip?
>>
>>135058664
Seriously? This doesn't seem right, the orbs were scattered in the whole universe weren't they?
>>
>>135053510
>Now that the dust has settled
This /v/ meme needs to stop.
>>
File: wtf.png (22 KB, 400x401) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
22 KB, 400x401
>>135058781
>what is a meme
>>
>>135058857
A shit joke or phrase popular among certain group which is constantly used even though it was ran into the ground long ago.
>>
GT was bad in the first episodes, but after SSG4 it was pretty good I thought GT was actually a great ending to the series
>>
>>135059535
GT is retarded, the Goku's show, but at least they put some minimal effort into it.
Super is just the popular kid everyone wanta to be friends with, but nobody truly care for.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.