[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: replace a battle harem mc with yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: itt.png (7 KB, 528x383) Image search: [Google]
itt.png
7 KB, 528x383
Did it get better or worse?
>>
Remove males from anime.
>>
better in every way
>>
>>134920628
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>134920568
everyone is pregnant
>>
>Have sex with everyone. Anime turns into school days.
>Gets killed by jealous animu waifu

Worth it desu imo IMDB senpai death
>>
File: 1450279299950.jpg (32 KB, 288x400) Image search: [Google]
1450279299950.jpg
32 KB, 288x400
>>134921491
The answer to every harem series ever.
>>
>>134920568
Im a cute little girl so it becomes a moe yuri sol with battle harem elements.
>>
>>134920568
Of course. I'm a cool guy who gets shit done and not some indecesive beta jap after all.
>>
>>134920568
>6'1 chill aryan male instead of some manlet spineless faggot
/a/ would love it
>>
I'd die horribly, whether from snu-snu or actual fighting.
>>
>>134920568
Replace gary stu in Cavalry with me. Die in first battle. At least my wincest imouto loves me.
>>
>>134923699
>/pol/
>implying
You a fat faggot no mom would love, faggot.
>>
>fat balding neckbeard with a greasy ponytail
10/10 deconstruction of the genre
>>
>>134920568
>Fate/Stay Night
Heaven's Feel with no-incest
>>
Worse. It'll became a battle anime, not harem. And Nips love their harem.

Once I target best girl, I'll spend my rose coloured youthful days winning her heart, forget the others girls and make their existence entirely nonexistent. We'd lovefuck after every victory and well, hatefuck after every lose.
>>
I would probably spill my spaghetti and all the girls would be repulsed so it would turn into a show about a loner loser that's hated by everyone saving the world by himself.
>>
>>134920568
Do we get same skills, abilities, experience and equipment?
Anyway, there is no harem anymore ;_;
>>
>>134927993
Only ability and equipment
>>
>"A-anon-san let me walk you home"
>"No fuck off I need to masturbate."
100% better.
>>
>>134920568
Does /a/ like "Muh suicidal tendencies" monologue? The only good thing out of this is that a CC will definately win.
>>
>>134920568
Worse. I don't have super special abilities to help me get through the battles, and I'm not attractive/obtuse enough to be able to support a harem.

Nips are basically forced to watch a show about an actual underdog getting repeatedly buttfucked by people with actual ability whilst falling for worst girl after she deigns to recognise him one day.
>>
>>134920568
I may not be great but I do actually have a personality, so I am leagues above any harem protagonist.
>>
>>134920568

Honestly, there'd be no noticeable difference if i get to have the powers of the MC

Well, i'd bring up the fact that i keep getting interrupted to Himeragi.
>>
They all get better. Every single one of them.

Well except the ones where the girls rely on some sort of power the MC has, in which case everyone dies. But that kind of battle harem is shit.
>>
>>134930516
>implying there's such a thing as a good harem anime
>>
Better. I pick the strongest girl out of the battle harem and fight against her for hours everyday. Then you get the story of the ultimate underdog who wins thanks to hard work and shit.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.