[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PSYCHO-PASS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: CVCS7I8VAAEvSWu.jpg (55 KB, 600x559) Image search: [Google]
CVCS7I8VAAEvSWu.jpg
55 KB, 600x559
Season 3 when?
>>
>>134903466
>Akane's neck
QUALITY.jpg
>>
Never hopefully.
>>
>>134904784
Too bad, IG is drowning in dish from the movie. Season 3 will come.
>>
>>134903466
When Akane isn't ugly anymore.

So never.
>>
>>134904856
lol, no.
>>
>>134903466
Is Gino relevant enough in the movie to validate him being in the poster with the two main characters? He barely did anything in S2.
>>
>>134903466
Never.

The villains in the movie were even worse than Kamui. Complete puppets of Sibyl and a wannabe Black Makishima knockoff.
>>
>>134904892
>lol, no.
As opposed to what? Just because you didn't like doesn't mean it bombed.
>>
>>134903466
As soon as someone scans some scent doujins.
So never.
>>
>>134905008
>scent
Decent. Although I'm not sure howI would react to scented doujins.
>>
When Kougami is no longer just satisfied fighting SIbyl's spread because it gives his life meaning and bring the fire and death to Japan.
>>
>>134903466
it's possible and was probably set up for a final season seeing how the movie went. but the second season and especially the movie really dragged down on the potential of the show. at this point I'm not sure it's popular enough to support a third season.
>>
>>134905061
How will Akane stop him? Will everything be fire?
>>
>>134903466

I'd approve for another season only if Akane and Kougami finally fuck.
>>
>>134905475
>implying
The director said it's not gonna happen, enjoy your powder blue balls.
It might not count if she rapes him into submission though.
>>
I believe sometime in 2016.
>>
>>134905440
She will reluctantly fight him when she realizes their ideals clash too much.

He's too chaotic and she's too orderly. Hallucination Makishima will make jokes about how Kogami should have tapped that while being in suggestive poses and looking like he's about to kiss him in front of Akane.

Mika will still be a huge bitch.
>>
>>134905762
So basically makishima will pose in front of Kougami and he'll cringe to death?
>>
I loved the first season, more than is allowed by /a/, but it can't be saved anymore.
>>
>>134903466
S2 and the movie were too much already. I can totally see S3 happening, but I don't want it to.
>>
CAUSE I FEEL
>>
Ho boy, can't wait for another season of upholding the status quo at any cost.
>>
>>134906212
He'll try to ignore him but will suffer heavy injuries.
>>
>>134906471
>Kougami is such a jobber even imaginary people can wreck him
Failure/10
>>
how much shit can a single person eat?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.