[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just started Fairy Tail. They just had the fight on the train.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
I just started Fairy Tail. They just had the fight on the train. What am I in for? What are the pros and cons of the show?

Ezra is damn hot btw
>>
>Pros
Fanservice
>Cons
It's utter garbage
>>
>>134896535
Care to elaborate on the garbage?
>>
>>134896535
>Fanservice

Idk mang, i've seen some fairy tale, there wasn't really that much fanservice from what i recall, but I didn't really watch that much
>>
>Pros
It's good
>Cons
It's shit
>>
>>134897188
Garbage, as in trash.
>>
>>134895870
Drop it and go read Rave Master.
>>
>>134897188
It's not very good.

Erza is pretty hot though.
>>
It's your standard fighting series. Lots of pretty girls and guys beating each other with named moves.

It's done well enough so you can enjoy it if you're not expecting too much but the series is quite predictable and filled with cliches.
>>
>>134897233
The fanservice only kicks up much later into the series and even then the manga is way better at it than the anime(unless its the OVA's) since it's more detailed and not censored. The series is still shit though.
>>
Pros: Tits & Ass, shitload of MCs, Juvia

Cons: Cats, dumb as shit plot
>>
>>134895870
I like it actually.
>Pros
Some really moving moments, some romance for a shounen
>Cons
Sometimes it's just wtf, the villain is hundred times stronger but you're the good guy so too bad for him.
>>
File: 1381520135754.jpg (381 KB, 855x1075) Image search: [Google]
1381520135754.jpg
381 KB, 855x1075
>>134897233

It's never on the level of a regular ecchi series but FT definitely has some good shit.
>>
>>134897605
Natsu and Erza are fucking bullshit fighters.
>>
>>134895870
You'd have better luck literally reading trash. Just when you think you've seen the worst Shounenshit has to offer, Fairy Tail finds a way to top it.
>>
They need to start going TLR with the fan service.
>>
>>134897962

I'd love to see Yabuki and Mashima draw each others' characters.
>>
>>134895870
It kinda is garbage overall desu

>pros
Interesting and unique characters that have plenty of interaction with each other
Fanservice
Side character have their moments
Good OST

>Cons
Alot of asspulls in the friendship variety
The main plot gets is very slow and arcs happen that contribute little to the overall story
Fanservice
The overworld of fairy tail doesn't get talked about much

Overall it's pretty meh but the quality takes a dip after like 123. So you can enjoy the ride while you can
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.