[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Toriko 352
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 19.png (337 KB, 860x1250) Image search: [Google]
19.png
337 KB, 860x1250
Out on mangastream

Don Slime vs NEO
Jirou vs Blue Nitros
and
FUCKING MIDORA VS JOA

next chapter is gonna be insane
>>
midora is trippin some major death flags smhfam
>>
>>134875435
It's literally the same scenes that happened before the not!flashback.
Get ready to get fights off-screen and the flashabck them again.
>>
What the fuck, the moon that was eaten was the Whale King or the real moon? If it was the whale, say goodbye to Bambina.
>>
>>134875435
Okay, now I start to feel bad for Toriko. This cutting short is one of the worst cases.

Chapter 351 was the beginning of volume 39. Shimabu shoul wrap up until chapter 360, I suppose.
>>
People still read this shit?
>>
>>134877431
I don't think he means the real moon, since he destroyed it himself a bit later in the story.
>>
>>134877837
welp that would explain the 3 battles simultaneously
although the construction of this arc was very poor, i felt like they skipped a lot of details
>>
>>134875435
so don slime and midora are gonna die?
>>
>>134878477
it's pretty good tbqh
it doesn't take itself too seriously, so it's respectable
>>
That long ass explaination about Don Slime

Wow I didn't give a shit
>>
>>134878869
Well Don Slime has little time in his hands, so he will either be defeated by neo ( gourmet demons can't die iirc ) or he will disappear before he can defeat neo.

Now, Midora has a 90% chance to die, since he has been a pretty bad guy and this is a shonen manga.
>>
>>134878981
oh yeah i forgot he was just revived to somehow stall neo, i wonder what will happen to jiro?

>inb4 "final heart needle is last resort and when i remove it i defeat u but i die"

i will fucking hate this manga if that happens.
>>
>>134878885
More than not giving a shit, I have given up on trying to understand what was happening.
>>
im confused
so now that the spirit gates are destroyed does that mean that the gourmets spirits cant return from the spirit world anymore?

or at least till other another surpass the light speed again
>>
>>134879100
unfortunately this is probably what is going to happen
>>
>>134879199
I don't really care because we already know Don Slime is gonna job and Toriko's blue demon and shit will beat Neo
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.