[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How hard did you lose your shit at the initial "Aizen is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_0657.gif (712 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0657.gif
712 KB, 320x240
How hard did you lose your shit at the initial "Aizen is a villain" reveal all those years ago?
>>
>>134842860
i felt literally nothing, because it wasn't a "reveal".
at no point it was hinted there was a person hiding in the shadows.
it was just
>Aizen is still alive, huh? and now he's a bad guy
Could literally have been any other character, especially considering the supernatural magic shit going on in Bleach.
>>
>>134843010
You weren't surprised at all though?

Granted I was like 14 at the time and it was one of my first anime but still.
>>
File: 1449807068776.jpg (37 KB, 479x349) Image search: [Google]
1449807068776.jpg
37 KB, 479x349
>>134843381
Not everyone is as big a faggot as you
>>
>>134842860

Not really, him and Gin had some strange conversations that heavily hinted that they were up to something. Then the episodes leading up to the end of that arc pretty much let you know that Aizen wasn't dead and he was in on something.
>>
>>134842860
My jaw pretty much dropped.

It made so much sense and was masterfully done.
>>
>>134843010
I didn't read that part of the manga, but the anime had so many hints you needed to be completely dumb to not realize something was up.
>>
Not at all? I mean, I didn't see it coming but I didn't really care. At that time I was still getting used to all the different captains and vice-captains and seated officers and whatnot. We only got a handful of chapters with Aizen before he was killed off screen so I didn't think much of it, and when he came back I was just like
>wait who was he again? Oh right that guy who died

In retrospect it was actually Kubo's best twists because he did put effort into foreshadowing it, though the bar was still set awfully low in that regard. The whole point of Aizen's powers was it made fooling people too easy, so there were hardly any hints to drop so it still sorta felt like an asspull even on a second read through.

I mean, there's not even a way to tell when the character you're looking at is Aizen or a fake, so it really makes the whole deception underwhelming. There's no reward for rereading because there were never any subtle hints like that to begin with.
>>
Masturbated to Hinamori's dead body.
>>
>>134844890
>masterfully done.
Read more manga, /v/tard.
>>
>>134842860
I never read bleach. I was more of a Nurutu kid.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.