[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone explain the plot of Euphoria to me. Just watched episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Manaka.Nemu.full.669017.jpg (255 KB, 708x1000) Image search: [Google]
Manaka.Nemu.full.669017.jpg
255 KB, 708x1000
Someone explain the plot of Euphoria to me.
Just watched episode 5 and my mind is just fucked up. I don't understand anything anymore.
This shit trips me harder than Evangelion
>>
>>134841619
Play the game, retard.
>>
>>134841744

I'm not a fan of VNs
>>
The plot is extremely fucking stupid.
>>
Nemu is fat
>>
If you need to make that request, then you are not ready to know.
>>
>>134841784
then fuck off
>>
>>134842153

When am I ready to know?
>>
>>134842185
YOU fuck off.

VNs go in /jaypee/.
>>
>>134842335
when you think you have fapped enough, anon.
>>
>>134842347
you mad anime only fag? you salty because you'll never even begin to understand the plot?

yeah, you mad and you mad jelly that I can read japanese.

suck my dick pleb
>>
The anime is dumb and completely unclear.
Though that pooptube was damn good difference from the game's version.

Anyway, play the VN.
>>
>>134842335
When you start making the right questions, little cricket.
>>
>>134842399

The scene where Nemu just starts to rip her hair out from the drug and being fucked so hard is enough and afterwards being strangled to death is enough to me. (The ending killed my boner anyway. How am I supposed to get off of Vanilla sex after all that fucked up shit?)
>>
>>134842411
Yeap, >>>/jp/ is that way.
------>
>>
>>134842477

Okay here are my questions

Why is Kanae dead instead of Nemu in the end? MC killed Nemu.
Why doesn't Nemu remember anything?
Why is Kanae suddenly evil anyway?
Why does Nemu want MC to kill her?
Why doesn't MC just kill Kanae?
Why did he choose to kill Nemu after all?
Is everyone else dead now or what?
>>
>>134842589
Shit, nigga, what are you even doing?

You don't watch Euphoria with your brain turned on.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.