[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he wearing armor or not? Or did akira fuck up again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Frieza no armor.jpg (160 KB, 797x438) Image search: [Google]
Frieza no armor.jpg
160 KB, 797x438
Is he wearing armor or not? Or did akira fuck up again?
>>
He's not wearing armor, but he designed the armor for his troops to look like his body.
>>
Toriyama is so lazy it's almost moe.
>>
>>134829957
I can buy that.
>>
>>134829905
>that smug cunt Pooh
>>
>>134829905
they are hard calcium-like protrusions and coverings meant to protect him that he can break off.
>>
File: 1450195347259.png (159 KB, 275x619) Image search: [Google]
1450195347259.png
159 KB, 275x619
>>134829957
Then why was he wearing armor on top of his body which does NOT look like the armor?

Also Toriyama has clearly stopped giving a fuck when it comes to character design. The purple cat and Whis are good, everything else he's done in recent years sucks ass.
>>
>>134833781
i swear to god, it's fucking disgusting
>>
>>134834340
It's not simply disgusting, it's probably his most featureless and bland design yet.
Just an ugly bald person with pointy ears in a monochrome leotard with piccolo shoes. Fuck.
>>
>>134833781

Why are his nips that large and what convinced Toriyama to create a design like this? That's Junji ito tier levels of horror.
>>
>>134834647
Probably "lol so funny if the strongest fighter in the universe is an ugly little turd with protruding nipples!"
>>
>>134834707
Isn't that OPMs shtick?
>>
File: FreezaRaceDBHArt.png (402 KB, 451x489) Image search: [Google]
FreezaRaceDBHArt.png
402 KB, 451x489
>>134829905
It's not Frieza you racist
>>
>>134829957
Except the guy on the right isn't Frieza.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.