[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Admit /a/ if 4chan existed back in 1986 and you were the age
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: DragonBallAnime.png (451 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
DragonBallAnime.png
451 KB, 720x540
Admit /a/ if 4chan existed back in 1986 and you were the age you are now, you'd be shitpostingthe original Dragon Ball as much as you do Super's now.
>>
>implying we don't already shitpost DB
>>
>>134813642
Dragon Ball is shit though
>>
>>134813642
Probably because TOEI has always been shit and has always cut corners with its most popular franchises.

The problem with Super is that it's 2015. And I don't mean it in the COME ON, IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR way. I mean it in the "we've had 30 years of technological advances in animation" sense. Super should be 30 years ahead of Dragonball in animation, not 30 years behind it. Some of the QUALITY we've seen is downright unforgivable.
>>
>>134814085
>And I don't mean it in the COME ON, IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR way.

You definitely mean it that way. Toei was able to make billions by being what it is, so why fix something that ain't broke?
>>
>>134813866
This, overrated as fuck just because some idiots grew up with it.
>>
I don't shitpost in Super threads or even watch Super as I am not from /v/.
>>
>>134813642
If you actually used /a/ and didn't just come here from /v/ for Dragonball and OPM, you'd know that we shitpost the original Dragonball pretty hard anyway. It's not any good once you're older than twelve.
>>
>>134813642
No, people would call it shonenshit or kiddy mango that's shit because it isn't Hokuto no Ken.
>>
File: 1394766458696.jpg (17 KB, 243x190) Image search: [Google]
1394766458696.jpg
17 KB, 243x190
Probably, because Dr. Slump is superior in any aspect.
>>
>>134813642

A lot of shows legacies and receptions would be very different for sure
>>
>>134815445

And you think that doesn't happen now?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.