[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is there even a debate between Asuka and Rei? Rei isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: evangelion.jpg (14 KB, 284x178) Image search: [Google]
evangelion.jpg
14 KB, 284x178
How is there even a debate between Asuka and Rei? Rei isn't even a real person; she's a personality-less clone. It is clear that Misato is the patrician choice. Asuka is annoying.
>>
File: A_Smile_of_Betrayal.png (788 KB, 985x644) Image search: [Google]
A_Smile_of_Betrayal.png
788 KB, 985x644
I just disregard all of them and choose Kaworu.

Not Shinji, btw.
>>
Why does everything have to be a contest
>>
Rei is technically best of the main three because she's the most functional, though she also doesn't have a deep seated delusion that forms the very fabric of her personality like Asuka and Shinji. Thus her fixing herself just comes down to fucking over her false father figure.

All this doesn't change the fact that Reifags are salty bitches that take this shit way too fucking seriously.

Asukafags shitpost
Misatofags shitpost least
Kaworufags shitpost
Shinjifags shitpost

But Reifags are the one's that get intentionally nasty.
>>
>>134807595
Shinji and Misato are objectively way better characters than Rei and definitely more functional.

I agree Reifags are the most cancerous in this fanbase though.
>>
>>134807595
>>134807661
Fuck you, Asukafags do NOTHING but antagonize.
>>
>>134807775
Reifags go into our /c/ threads and bash us, fuck off.
>>
File: Misato.jpg (61 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
Misato.jpg
61 KB, 550x550
>>134807412
Not cool anon, I'm a Misatofag myself but what you said about Rei proves that a large part of the narrative went over your head. Misato is best, Rei is still a great tier girl and yeah, Asuka is kind of annoying (not saying she isn't a good character).
>>
>>134807595
This but Reifags have every right to get nasty since the entire fanbase is naty with them, as are the owners.

When Reifags get nasty they are only telling the truth.
>>
>>134808428
They dont. That was a kaworufag.
>>
File: nRfQFFC.jpg (55 KB, 960x626) Image search: [Google]
nRfQFFC.jpg
55 KB, 960x626
>>134807412
Rei is as real as Asuka or Misato, and has a personality that's perhaps not as normal as the other two, but that only makes her stand out more.

That said Rei is better for a multitude of reasons, she's strong, nice, and self sacrificing. As an external party, someone like that is ideal to you.
As someone aspiring for righteousness and fairness, Rei is an ideal for you to be.

This is glossing the obvious emotional stuntedness Rei has of course, but what's also inherent to Rei's character is that she gets stronger and more emotionally secure over time. Progress can be respected.

>>134807595
>All this doesn't change the fact that Reifags are salty bitches that take this shit way too fucking seriously.
You'd take this shit seriously and been salty as all fuck as well if you've have had truckloads of salt dumped on you since the 90's for liking Rei.
>>
>>134807412
>skank whore who loses her shit on 1 beer can
not even once
Asuka 4 ever
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.