[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yojou-Han Shinwa Taikei
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: TheTatamiGalaxy.jpg (700 KB, 2348x1511) Image search: [Google]
TheTatamiGalaxy.jpg
700 KB, 2348x1511
Hey /a/ what are your thought about it ?

And about Mind Game by extansion 'cause the substance is pretty the same to me.

Personaly I highy recomanded it for those who haven't saw that precious pearl.
>>
File: 918nbmalAdL._SL1500_.jpg (402 KB, 1191x1500) Image search: [Google]
918nbmalAdL._SL1500_.jpg
402 KB, 1191x1500
>>134786056
only hipsters like it
and were all hipster anime fags so...
yea, we love it
>>
>>134786382
>...
>>
>>134786382
/thread
>>
>>134786056
This was one really interesting show. I thought it was boring and unsatisfying, till the tatami galaxy episode and onwards, it fucking got me, I had the same mindset as the MC, but then he took a look back to the previous events, as did the viewer, we get hit we the truth. One of the rare cases that warrants = Finish the show before you judge it.
>>
>>134786056
One of the best Anime
Tomihiko Morimi, the author of it and Uchouten kazoku is really well known novelist in Japan.
Was English version of novel already published?
>>
>>134787531
A guy was translating it, then an anon finished it, PDF is out, think is not proofread though, but should be good enough unless you´re a grammar nazi.
>>
>>134786056
How i can stomach the character design?
Should i watch this show by cover eveything but the subtitle?
>>
An actual masterpiece. Unlike NGE.
>>
>>134788381
>Not finding the girl attractive
Don´t worry faggot, I´m sure there are some bara muscle men for you in some other show.
>>
>>134788593
Akashi is fine. but other characters like Ozu and Master make me wondering why the fuck they make the character like that.
>>
>>134788672
Is a Chinese cartoon show bub. They´re more consistent than a lot of other shows.
>>
>>134788807
Consistent being shit you mean?
>>
>>134786056
Mind Game is essentially the same substance as The Tatami Galaxy. But it's much more boring. And the section where they're cut off from the outside world goes on for much longer.

Yojou-Han Shinwa Taikei is 9/10 though. Wish the art was a little easier on the eyes.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.