[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which B Gata would you H Kei?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Which B Gata would you H Kei?
>>
Forehead-chan, Ojou, 'nuff said
>>
>>134777773

I'd go for Mayu
>>
Kosuda
>>
Naw, yamada definatley
>>
All of them. At the same time.
>>
Yamada's sister, while Yamada watched and took notes.
Then Yamada, repeatedly, until I was depleted.
>>
>>134777529

Did they fuck?
>>
I wish the childhood friend won
>>
The little girl from their class that kept getting rejected. She was a total bro and seemed like she'd be fun to hang out with.
>>
>>134782285

She would indeed be fun, her stoic friend was so much hotter though.
>>
>>134782285
She was a bitch though
>>
forehead is confirmed slut
>>
What does B Gata H Kei even mean?
>>
>>134783568

>All this being said, the official meaning of B-gata H-kei is that the 'B' stands for 'Bousou' (暴走), which can be translated to a 'rampage'; and the 'H' stands for 'Hentai' (変態), which we know is the word for perverted behavior. So the title refers to how Yamada is a rampaging sex-crazy pervert.
>>
>>134777529
Meatballs
>>
File: 1291750430966.jpg (198 KB, 533x600) Image search: [Google]
1291750430966.jpg
198 KB, 533x600
>>134777529
meatbuns loli is best girl.
failing that, a slut is fine too.
>>
Who was the girl on the far left?
>>
There's an other anime that has the same catchy OP song as this B Gata H Kei anime. Anyone know?
>>
The midget.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.