[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watch out. It may look like a regular number. But that 1 is actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Mushishi.jpg (61 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
Mushishi.jpg
61 KB, 620x349
Watch out. It may look like a regular number. But that 1 is actually a Mushi.
Please don't check it.
>>
>>134772095

isn't this the guy from death parade?

Seems like he gets around.
>>
File: Triggering.gif (36 KB, 170x200) Image search: [Google]
Triggering.gif
36 KB, 170x200
>>134772207
>>
>covers one eye because mushi
>smokes because mushi
has there been a more defensive approach to character design? like the author should just say she wanted a cool looking guy for the lead.
>>
File: 132-puddle.png (270 KB, 800x665) Image search: [Google]
132-puddle.png
270 KB, 800x665
>>
>>134772207
kek
>>
>>134772291
I'll admit I'd never seen it from that angle before.

Still I prefer a character whose appearance is thought out over one that just 'is' for no reason.
>>
>>134772291
Does he wear modern fashion because mushi too?
>>
>>134772095
Why does /a/ hate Mushishi so much?
>>
>>134772727
it's not so modern, as it is western.
>>
>>134772765
/a/ loves Mushishi, but is also tsuntsunderedere
you shoulda seen the threads when the last season was airing, and the last episode of the last season
it was extremely emotional
>>
>>134772765
/a/ loves Mushishi!
>>
>>134772727
The mangaka originally planned on having Mushishi set in somewhat modern times. Ginko's clothing is a reference to that.

At least that's what I've heard, can't remember if it was a reliable source or not.
>>
>>134773449
I thought it was just to set him further apart from the his surroundings and other people. Especially since his personality is actually pretty amiable and friendly- a gap moe kind of thing?

Mononoke did a similar thing in the last set of episodes, except opposite- the Medicine Seller was still wearing his old flashy clothes in a more industrial-railroad-era of Japan (fucking with any idea of how old or what even is that guy). Another character commented on it and the Medicine Seller basically says "well, if someone in my line of business wants to sell in these times, got to wear a costume like this..."
>>
Oh shit, /a/'s taste is really bad. Thank god I don't usually come here.
>>
>>134772291
Full episodes talking about why he has only 1 eye.
>OMG SO LAZY DESIGN
>>
>>134774583
here's your reply
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.