[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /a/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Evil laughter intensifies.jpg (82 KB, 920x720) Image search: [Google]
Evil laughter intensifies.jpg
82 KB, 920x720
Hello /a/.
>>
>>134727783
It's like, what if Joseph Joestar was French.
>>
Your episode sucked.
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>134728757
You should really go to the doctor for that shit taste anon.
>>
why did he start crying like a bitch when he got a little cut on his leg
>>
>>134730276
Something about severe trauma reverting him to a childlike state of mind. It's very deep, you see. A real intensive character study.
>>
>>134728757
>Like the episode
>Still type "Your episode sucked." to get You's cause bored

Can you go back to Reddit? You're very transparent.
>>
>>134731006
reddit does that?

Pretty sure they're gag is regurgitating the stalest possible memes for upvotes.
>>
>>134729265
He is right though. It is one of the worst episodes.
>>
File: 54636337686476.jpg (67 KB, 1448x1080) Image search: [Google]
54636337686476.jpg
67 KB, 1448x1080
>>134733651
>>
>>134733651
I wouldn't call it one of the worst. I personally felt like Boogie Woogie Fung Shui was the the worst with Symphathy for the Devil as a close runner up.
>>
>>134730276
He had the mind of a young child and on top of that he probably wasn't expecting or used to feeling pain what with being invincible.
>>
>>134727783
this episode's ending made me feel things
>>
>>134733794
I never said worst, I said one of the worst. Sympathy for the Devil was the one with the time kid, right? That was a great one. I do not remember what Boogie Woogie Fung Shui was about though.
>>
>>134734187
>Sympathy for the Devil

Yes, it was the one with the boy who couldn't age.

Fung Shui involved Jet Black and a young girl. I think her parents where friends with Jet in the past.
>>
>>134733651
How exactly?
The episode had amazing animated fight scenes and a creepy as fuck atmosphere.
>>
>>134736913
Because they have no taste anon
>>
File: Ed1-1.jpg (43 KB, 526x405) Image search: [Google]
Ed1-1.jpg
43 KB, 526x405
>>134738197
Ur a good man anon.
>>
>>134727783
>waking up randomly at night
>seeing Cowboy getting his ass kicked by a flying fatman with a cane for a gun
>sat there pondering "the fuck?"
>couldn't fall asleep, developed insomnia because of this retarded episode.
>>
>>134728757

How can you think this? It was the best fight scene in the entire series, and the series is about giving you a bit of something different every episode. There are mindfuck episodes, overarching story episodes, fight episodes, funny episodes... This episode was just built around a superbly well animated and creative fight scene. I don't see what's not to like.
>>
File: 1446753285798.png (198 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1446753285798.png
198 KB, 500x375
>>134738621
I thought the story was pretty depressingly scary.
>>
>>134738621
The plot is shallow, Jet's little speech about the cruelty of children, which seems to be the main point of the episode, is trite and cliche, and the whole thing is far too melodramatic. The attempts at horror are ineffective as well, but even if it was actually scary, it wouldn't really add anything to the plot. Horror for the sake of horror is dumb. I think that Pierrot's powers are really out of place in the setting, too. Even the immortal boy felt more plausible, since they actually bothered to explain him to some extent.
It was kind of neat that they covered On the Run, though.
>>
>>134739344
>Pierrot's powers are really out of place in the setting
I felt that was one of the strengths of the episode. He was something more akin to an unexplained force of nature, which is why Spike at least semi-seriously considered that he might not make it back.
>>
>>134727783

This episode gutted me, man. Despite how objectively bad he was, it hurt to see him die.
>>
>>134739548
I guess I can see that, but I think his backstory completely undermines it. He's not really a force of nature, he's just some random asshole who got tested on. But they don't even go into that part enough for it to have its own value. It's like they wanted him to be a spooky horror character and a cool sci-fi character, and ended up doing a terrible job of making him either.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.