[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kenshin thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Himura Kenshin.jpg (242 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Himura Kenshin.jpg
242 KB, 1024x768
Just Finished the Manga a moment ago. God it was so good. Think I found my new favourite Manga. What does /a/ think of Kenshin?
>>
>>134726570
Good taste, the beggining was the best.
>>
>>134726570
Please lurk for a few months before posting, my ESL friend.
>>
>>134726684
Been lurking for almost a year. But okay?
>>
File: ova.png (343 KB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
ova.png
343 KB, 960x600
>>134726570

mary sue character on manga and anime the only place where he is non-bland would be the 4 ovas which are the best of this series
>>
>>134727738
>Mary sue

you have to try harder
>>
>>134727738
That scene was fucking gross NTR crap.
>>
>>134727830

invisible sword style-goody two shoes, who fights for the weak, the only flaw was that he was a terrible father and husband but man! who whould fight for the weak against the russians?
>>
>>134728104

invincible*
>>
>>134727738
OVAs are the only thing I bothered to watch last year with regards to anything Kenshin and I have known about the series for over a decade now.
>>
>>134728294

the ovas are great, he is mary sue on the manga and anime
>>
>>134728104
he also killed his first love and her fiance and killed a ton of people because of his misguided and childish views on fighting "for the greater good". then he turned into a self loathing hobo
>>
File: Like tears in the rain scoob.jpg (46 KB, 708x407) Image search: [Google]
Like tears in the rain scoob.jpg
46 KB, 708x407
>>134726570
It was okay when I watched it as a kid.
I found it really cool the second time I watched it after reading about Bakumatsu and the Meiji restoration.

Shishio had a god-like voice in the Latin Dub.
>>
Remake when?

>>134729407
All the voices in the LatAm dub are god-like.
>>
>>134729256

yeah the ovas are great, after that he could do no wrong

ova´s kenshin>manga´s kenshin
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.