[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the most painful role Yukarin ever had to do? >Almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 257729.jpg (39 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
257729.jpg
39 KB, 225x350
Is this the most painful role Yukarin ever had to do?

>Almost 40, still unmarried
>>
>>134706314
>almost 40
I thought she already turned 40 a couple years back?
>>
>>134706384
Nope, she's 39. She'll be 40 in two months though
>>
She's only seventeen, enough time to find a good husband!
>>
>>134706419
Assuming she lets that happen though. She's literally on suicide watch.
>>
It might've been painful but she was the perfect fit for the role.

A woman without the experience of being married playing a character that is in an unrealistic marriage.
>>
>>134706314
If it was painful for her I wish I could tell her I loved her for it. That anime was great.
>>
>>134706576
like it fucking matters
>>
>>134706314
>Almost 40, still unmarried
Oh please, don't tell me you're gullible enough to actually believe this. This is Japan, the country where idols are by contract forbidden to have boyfriends. I can't recall her name, maybe some other anon can, but I remember a case where an idol was caught redhanded dating her secret boyfriend and she had to shave her head as an apology.

Either Yukarin has a boyfriend (or even husband!) that she's keeping a secret to everyone in order to maintain her christmas cake appeal to otaku, or she's simply not interested (remember: everyone complains about grasseaters but their female counterparts outnumber them by a significant margin).

There's nothing painful about talking into a microphone and getting mad stacks for it.
>>
I'm sad Yukarin will never have children
>>
>>134707608
>christmas cake appeal
This doesn't exist
>>
>>134708112
The damn near daily christmas cake threads prove you wrong. Perhaps the Nips at large dislike it, but among otaku it's a popular archetype. A bit like how the average Nip male would utterly detest a real life tsundere.
>>
>>134708112
Maybe if you are a faggot
>>
>>134708112
>This doesn't exist
Being this wrong
>>
>>134707835
I'm sad that Yukarin will never have my children.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.