[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /a/ stand by Sinbad with his refugee speech?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11
File: 018.png (107 KB, 861x1400) Image search: [Google]
018.png
107 KB, 861x1400
>>
File: 1440912034870.jpg (72 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1440912034870.jpg
72 KB, 600x800
>>134696830
Makes sense. No human is illegal. All these anxieties about immigration have no basis in reality.
>>
>>134696830
Nah
>>
>>134696830
It is acceptable. When the refugees starts to cause problem, that would be another matter to deal.
>>
>>134676058
Of course not /a/ is filled of /pol/ fags who think building walls will do anything besides waste taxpayer money.
>>
>>134696939
Yeah and we should remove guns because the past few massacres with them were worse than the recent refugee terrorist attack.
>>
>>134696830
>SINDRIA
>SYRIA
>>
>>134697810
??
>>
>>134697810
D E E P E S T L O R E
>>
File: jew wizard.jpg (122 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
jew wizard.jpg
122 KB, 960x540
MAGI would've been a prophecy manga if people will refugeeing to Syria instead of the other way around.
>>
>>134696830
That Author is fucking nuts.
>>
File: sinbad.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sinbad.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>134700769
Please stop being edgy anon.

I know inside you still have that kindness, just polluted by /pol/.
>>
File: magi 286.png (280 KB, 829x1200) Image search: [Google]
magi 286.png
280 KB, 829x1200
>>134701054
Sinbad please.
>>
File: Cornucopia.png (56 KB, 280x361) Image search: [Google]
Cornucopia.png
56 KB, 280x361
Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!
>>
>>134696830
Sure, I can't wait to see western civilization collapse.
>>
File: aladdin.jpg (56 KB, 683x385) Image search: [Google]
aladdin.jpg
56 KB, 683x385
>>134696830
>>134701054

The refugees have to go back

Even the Magi knows
>>
>>134696830
David pls, stop being a filthy kike.
>>
>>134701799
If western civilization were so fragile it can collapse from a mere few thousands of refugees flowing in, then surely it wasn't meant to last and would have collapsed regardless.
I still don't get why the civilization that basically rules the world right now is so insecure about itself. Did they just notice there were other civilizations/people with different values ? Fucking retards.
>>
Season 3 when

Is Sinbad sidestory manga and anime good?
>>
>>134703136
Its not about noticing. Its about the friction that is created when people of different cultures and values meet, especially if they have negative opinions of each other, that can cause a fire.
>>
>>134703863

Different races can coexist eventually but not religions like Al Thamen.

>Al Thamen is supposedly gone
>Sinbad rules the world
>Peace
>Final Arc against Al Thamen

Religion especially those fanatics is the only barrier towards everlasting peace.
>>
File: The Sin Squad.jpg (66 KB, 348x390) Image search: [Google]
The Sin Squad.jpg
66 KB, 348x390
>>134704718
The people obviously need a religion focusing on their great lord CEO of the world Sinbad
>>
File: 1445140578518.jpg (94 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1445140578518.jpg
94 KB, 960x720
>>134703136
begin /pol/

>mere few thousands
More like few hundreds of thousands with projected numbers being millions.

>Did they just notice there were other civilizations
No, but those civilisations weren't barging into our civilisation before.

>with different values
You mean values that are completely incompatible with ours? I find it really hilarious that the same people who go ballistic about faggots' rights, rape culture, evil Christians and tolerance want to welcome representatives of civilisation that hates everything cultural marxists spawned with their "progressive thinking". Those good goys are so deprived of an independent thought they don't even see a blatant contradiction in their views.
Try going to Saudi Arabia and be an enlightened European there, see what will happen.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_system_of_Saudi_Arabia#Human_rights_and_rule_of_law_issues

>If western civilization were so fragile it can collapse
Of course it's not. Properly governed it could easily reign supreme for centuries to come. However so called "elites" for some reason do everything they can to make you believe that you should be ashamed of being a white male and take everyone's cock up your ass.

No one other than useful idiots gives two shits about immigrants, stop deluding yourself. If politicians are suddenly so concerned about someone's well-being, it means they have profit in making society believe they should support those people. There are two possibilities:
1. someone disgustingly rich wants to see Europe destabilised, so they bought the whorehouse known as Merkel&Gofers,
2. European governments want to use Islam to scare people, so they won't oppose increased invigilation, violation fo the right to freedom and disarming of society - in the name of the fight against terrorism of course.

end /pol/
>>
>>134703635
Dunno about the anime, but I do like the SnB manga a lot. Definitely an enjoyable spin off. (Though Sindbad is a bittoo OP in the early arcs. But even then, they are fun.)
>>
File: sin and maud.jpg (77 KB, 336x567) Image search: [Google]
sin and maud.jpg
77 KB, 336x567
>>134704906
yeh its a great adventure so far. I liked when he turned into a certified fuckboi
>>
There are 22 million syrians. 1 million already fled to europe.

The only way to end the suffering is either to end the war or take all 22 million. Taking 1 million only hurts Syria even more, because the people that can go to Europe are the wealthy ones, the educated ones, the able bodied. The women, the children, the elderly, the diseased, the poor, the ones living in areas under ISIS control... these are the ones that stay back in a country that lost their young, capable, strong men (the majority of the immigrants) and the ones that have the power to end the war.

You yuropeons take the only ones capable of ending a war and think that you are helping someone? It is like taking in doctors, nurses, healthcare personal of a land filled with ebola and saying that you are helping people to escape from a plague. When the ones that could be doing their job and treating an epidemic disease are fleeing, what happens to the local population but to be even more infected?

Either take 100% of the syrians or take no one and you surely isn't going to take 100% of them. Thankfully, instead of the dumb yuropeon, the major presence in Syria right now is our emperor Putin, that, being a non-yuro and therefore being smart and capable, is going to end ISIS, estabilish Assad in power and end the war.
>Europe: helped 1 million young syrian males
>Russia: SAVED 21 million syrians, including women, children, the elderly
Can't mossad the Assad.
>>
>>134704864
Accepting different values exists is different from agreeing with them. I lived my whole life in a mostly christian country, and I haven't killed any of them yet. No matter how much religious people annoy me.
You're wrong about a few things. Even if it's true governments use fear of terrorism to violate our freedom, they certainly don't need to help refugees to that ends. You're fucking stupid if you actually believe that. People who help refugees are just doing it because they're not heartless cunts.
>>
>>134706102
You are fucking stupid if you actually believe the ones pushing to help refugees would do so if they had to pay for all of it themselves. And if they really wanted to help them, they wouldn't want to import them, but help them in Turkey or other countries where they could help 10 times the refugees for the same monetary investment.
>>
>>134703635
Yes, go read it now.
>>
>>134706205
>and if they really wanted to help them, they wouldn't want to import them, but help them in Turkey or other countries where they could help 10 times the refugees for the same monetary investment
Pfhahaha thanks for the laugh, anon. Sometimes stupidity can actually be refreshing.
>>
>>134706102
If they weren't heartless cunts they would oppose starting and financing wars in Middle East and never let this situation to happen. If you want to help people, you fix the cause of their problems, not throw money at them.

Also helping immigrants doesn't justify blatant pro-immigrant propaganda, covering immigrants' crimes, letting into EU everyone without checking and complying to Muslims' whims. If they want a shelter in Europe, they should be grateful and conform to our culture. Not other way around.
>>
>>134706490
I don't really see how this is a stupid argument. Care to refute it?
>>
So we all can agree

Sinbad and SSA: WW2 allies

Alibaba japan Hak : Axis

Dark continent : America

Alma Torran : Middle east

David/Solomons kingdom : Israel
>>
He's a warrior-king with sole dictatorial power over a kingdom which reach is solely defined by his whim and who's got access to enough magic/treasure to be well past any issue of scarcity.

Sure.
>>
>>134705932

More Afghani people coming to Sweden than Syrians.
>>
>>134707927

Why would Afghani people be refugees? I thought America had liberated them from their evil overlords and gave them FREEDOM
>>
>>134705064
Is that chapter already translated, i wanna know before I start reading
>>
>>134710240
yes
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.