[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Subtitles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: yachi.png (914 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
yachi.png
914 KB, 1366x768
How do I go about finding out if any group is already working on doing subs for a specific niche project? Would it be hard to learn to add subtitles myself if nobody else is, assuming I already have the translated script on hand? Pic not related.
>>
Yes.
>>
Nobody works on anything anymore. Go nuts.
>>
>>134691812
Fine, how do I start then? Maybe I'm not searching google right, but most of the stuff I'm getting is people trying to add a subtitles file that already exists to the video, not creating the subtitles themselves. I don't know where I should be looking.
>>
>>134692187
Retard, I'm only using it now because of the kind of thread, that's why it's just "OP" and not some attention whore name, and it gets dropped after the thread is over. Don't be a faggot about it., I'm actually trying to do something useful here.
>>
>>134692281
Nope, the thread functions just as well without a trip. Try again.
>>
If you can't figure it out then let someone else who can actually handle it do it.
>>
>>134691737
>How do I go about finding out if any group is already working on doing subs for a specific niche project?
IRC
>>
>>134692840
I can do that, but which channel, or at least which network?
>>
>>134691737

>I already have the translated script on hand

You're already ahead of most groups.
>>
>>134692948
Rizon. Also,

>specific niche project
what is it

>Would it be hard to learn to add subtitles myself if nobody else is
Given that you don't seem to know a lot, you won't do a good job at the moment.
>>
Aegisub
>>
>>134693140
>Rizon
That makes things simple enough to figure out then, thanks.

>what is it
It's just a niche series that I'm pretty sure most of the main groups won't work on because it's not conventional.

>Given that you don't seem to know a lot, you won't do a good job at the moment.
I've got plenty of time to figure it out though if nobody else is working on it, and as >>134693140 pointed out it's a lot easier if I already have a full translation. It's just that with a niche project, I can't expect anyone else to pick it up any time soon so if nobody else will then I might as well do it myself.
>>
>>134693255
God damn anon you are a true hero, saved me hours of legwork. Too bad I can't delete the thread now.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.