[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that you should always skip the first episode of this show.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: gungrave.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gungrave.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
Reminder that you should always skip the first episode of this show.
>>
>>134678173
Arigatou
>>
I plan to watch this, and when I DO, I will remember your words.
>>
>>134678173
I only do when I've spoiled my self on the story other wise I try to watch the first starting episode because some story don't just shove the plot in the first episode(s)
>>
>>134678173
I plan to watch it, what's the reason to skip the first?
>>
>>134679467
It's the exact same as an episode way later on in the series and spoils a bunch of shit if you don't already know the plot
>>
>>134679552
Thanks for the advice
>>
>>134678173
But you didn't post it yesteday?
>>
>>134678173
I started this a few days ago, and watched the first episode because i was curious why these threads said not to, should of actually read the thread, but no big deal, it's about the journey not the destination.
>>
You don't skip the first chapter in a book, right?
>>
>>134678173
Mika a cute!
>>
>>134678173
Shit, I fucked up. Only watched the first episode and skipped the rest.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.