[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you, /a/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
Would you, /a/?
>>
In a heartbeat.
>>
>>134673524
Filthy traitor.
>>
I've never seen a Rose of Versailles thread.
Is the show worth watching? Will it fill the unfillable, Utena-shaped void in my heart?
>>
>>134674723
Watch it.
>>
>>134674723
Nope, it great too but It doesn't have much anything in common with Utena.
>>
>>134674723
If you want to watch 40+ episodes of nobles being cunts go ahead.
>>
>>134674832
Well, superficially it does.
>>
>>134674879
Jeez, the BD rip is 81GB for 40 episodes?
What the heck.
>>
>>134674879
>rich people have power and use it
>cunts

I suppose you're a cunt to for using your lungs to breathe
>>
>>134675202
Really now? Did you actually watch the show?
>>
>>134673524
No, I'm not gay and Oscar is a manly man
>>
>>134673524
This artwork looks as faggy as jojo. Is that supposed to be a man or a woman.
>>
>>134675412
It's a women raised to be like a man because she needed to become the captain of the guard.
>>
>>134675161
You can just grab the dvd version if the BD is too big for you.
>>
>>134673524
Without hesitation. Handsome long-haired reverse traps is my most specific fetish.
>>
>>134675161
I can guarantee that the BD will look really fucking good though.
>>
>>134675497
Why did she need to become the captain of the guard?
>>
>>134675649
Hey, me too.
>>
>>134675693
Her father was the Commander of the Royal Guards. He never managed to get a son.(he had five daughters,Oscar being the youngest.) He decided to pretend Oscar was actually a boy so she could follow in his footsteps.
>>
>>134675878
Are women not allowed to be captain of the guard?
>>
I actually had a boner for the most part of the series, specially the part where she gets in a fistfight with Andre.

>>134676013

No, women at the time were delicate flowers who backstabbed each other.

Like today, but without the delicate flower part.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.