[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GATE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: gate45.jpg (312 KB, 1198x1116) Image search: [Google]
gate45.jpg
312 KB, 1198x1116
Let's talk about Rory's sex life
>>
Need more doujin to tell
>>
Rori is the best. Why is she just such a godly semen demon? Semen demons are usually deserved for brown loli, but she manages to be superior.
>>
>>134661106
Goth loli man they are pretty good semen demon
>>
Here's on in the works. As far as I know.

http://www.pirokobo.com/blog/illustration/c89gate.html
>>
With that tiny body sex would hurt her a lot.
>>
>>134661472
She can regenerate so who cares ? I bet she will enjoy it.
>>
>>134660671
She's confirmed for a master seductress.

>>134661106
961 years of experience, she may not be about sex, but she's had a long time to get good at it.
>>
>>134661450
>http://www.pirokobo.com/blog/illustration/c89gate.html
Why are they using the shitty anime design god damn.
>>
>>134660671
Rory is so brave and have a strong character. Rape victims usually have problems with sex or become subs but she keeps being a dominant jolly sexy pie.
>>
>>134661795
>implying rory would get raped
>>
>>134662273
If one night Itami suddenly barged into her room banging her and it was against her will but somehow can't resist, is it rape?
>>
>>134662777
why don't you just create the most unlikely scenario while you're talking out your ass.
>>
File: superior nippon jsdf soldier.jpg (150 KB, 843x1200) Image search: [Google]
superior nippon jsdf soldier.jpg
150 KB, 843x1200
>>
>>134662273
I thought she got raped by a mad goddess that she fears.
>>
>>134662977
I guess that shows how much you pay attention
>>
>>134662887
>>134663013
Someone here needs to do something to calm down. Maybe take some anger management classes, go to the city aquarium, suck a dick, etc.
>>
>>134663146
Talking shit about the Apostle is not tolerated
>>
>>134663192
Shut up Yao. Be a slave somewhere else.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.