[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>muh kiss >muh ishiki You know there is a third novel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: chunibyo_ren-1.jpg (82 KB, 800x417) Image search: [Google]
chunibyo_ren-1.jpg
82 KB, 800x417
>muh kiss
>muh ishiki

You know there is a third novel that will never be animated because you bitter assholes chimped out at a perfectly O.K. sequel?
>>
>>134619938
The only good thing about S2 is DekoxShinka, nothing else is worth watching.
>>
>>134619938
Yes, the reason it'll never be animated is because a few westerners got butthurt on 4chan
>>
>>134619938
>West opinion about an anime
Nobody in Japan care about it.
>>
>>134619938

I usually don't bash shows, but this is literally the worst thing kyoani has ever done.

I kind of liked the first season, and it pains me to see what they did with the series in the second. I'm not even angry, I'm sad.
>>
>>134620714
>I usually don't bash shows, but this is literally the worst thing kyoani has ever done.
It's not K-on but it still is up there.
>>
>>134619938

S2 was so shit I never even finished it.
>>
>>134620007
Do they admit their love for each other in the third novel?
>>
>>134622106
Deko is anime original.
>>
>>134622141
And apparently so is Kumin.
>>
>>134620016
>>134620284
Western weebs do provide with a decent amount of money tho. You were big fault in the cancelling of the show
>>
>a perfectly O.K. sequel

Considering season 1 is basically perfect, I think it's more than ok to be upset at just "ok"
>>
File: 1347826501372.jpg (36 KB, 416x480) Image search: [Google]
1347826501372.jpg
36 KB, 416x480
>introducing a new character only to get her heart broken.
I want to slap this author.
>>
>>134625737
>Western weebs do provide with a decent amount of money tho
Let me laugh harder
>>
Rikka being more retarded and regressing mentally every episode.
Rikka and Yuuta relationship back to zero and then in the negative. He pretty much becomes a surrogate father instead of a boyfriend.
Second potential love interest and rival to Rikka that stops showing up for half the season.
Shinka and Deko yuri bait.
Sidekick guy demoted to Sunohara level butt monkey.
>>
>>134625923
Cute grills are for suffering
>>
>>134619938
Why would you want even more of this trash?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.