[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tsugumomo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Tsugumomo thread. Sensei is streaming agian.

https://youtu.be/bEcuo5pmr-A
>>
>>134616615
Have to catch with this now that finally the flaskback is over
>>
Break time.
>>
Is anyone unkilled yet?
>>
wonder how much extra he earns from streaming his wip
>>
>>134616615
Never before have I known of a story with so many best girls.

The two top tier best-of-the-best girls need to hurry the fuck up and come back though.
>>
File: 1402712244063.jpg (175 KB, 972x1400) Image search: [Google]
1402712244063.jpg
175 KB, 972x1400
>>134616615
so does he charge to impose pictures ?would he say by chance draw one of my waifu from the series holding hands with me ? purely hypothetical question
>>
>>134617316
>Never before have I known of a story with so many best girls.
And weirdly the girl currently winning is the MC's own genderbent dream clone
>>
I wish I could fuck his art.
Too bad about the plot.
>>
>>134617837
It was way more fun before it turned into a battle manga.
>>
>>134618262
I feel like there's enough lewdness spread throughout that the battle and drama are like nice short breaks that help you appreciate the lewdness even more.

That said, he needs to hurry up and bring back Kiriha and let MC fuck her.
>>
>>134619647
But Kiriha isn't a virgin. How can you let the main girl to not be a virgin?
>>
>>134617672
die
>>
>>134619832

wut
>>
>>134618262
whats wrong it? as long as the lewd is still there im fine
>>
so anyone have recorded the previous stream?
>>
>>134619832
But she is a virgin?
>>
>>134620871
No.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.