[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Maho a shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 640x480
Is Maho a shit?
>>
>>134616428
Maho a slut.
>>
Maho is magic.
>>
I JAS WAN TWO LIB IN AMERIKA
>>
>is this girl toilet? ho thank you AND FAOCK YUU !!
>>
>>134616522
clap clap
>>
>>134616428

yes, she's an actual slut. i feel sad that the mc ended up with her.
>>
God she was such a cunt towards the mc at times. And she doesn't even show up in the last chapter. Probably too busy taking college dick up the ass. MC should've gotten with someone else.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 280x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 280x200
Hiromi was best girl. Thankfully she ended up with best bro.
>>
>>134616428
This bitch could never make up her mind
MC should have gone with the first girl instead...she was so much hotter too
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 640x389) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 640x389
>>134617320
>This bitch could never make up her mind

Izumi was a bit like that too though
>>
File: mahobest.png (4 MB, 1000x902) Image search: [Google]
mahobest.png
4 MB, 1000x902
What the hell have you people been smoking?

Maho was GOAT. Truly a miracle of the Universe.
>>
>>134617483
Not really though
She never went out with him
And when she thought she wanted to go out with him she saw him with Maho and thought that she already lost
Koyuki is at fault too for being such a coward and not asking her out sooner

Always hated how she got pretty much written out of the story after like 10-20 chapters though

also...posting a pic of her from the anime instead of the manga? c'mon the anime doesn't do her hotness justice
>>134617578
She was cool in the beginning
But than later on she got really annoying with all that forced drama bullshit

If she was in Izumi's place she would have been written out
>>
I liked how Izumi and Koyuki didn't work out in terms of story, it felt like how lots of young relationships go

Kids are constantly changing and they just went out of touch as they developed their own interests naturally. They meet again later but realize how they're at different points in their lives than before when everything was simpler. She acknowledges how her first relationship didn't go well and prevented her from becoming closer to Koyuki but that's that's perfectly normal and just life.
>>
>>134618179
>I liked how Izumi and Koyuki didn't work out in terms of story, it felt like how lots of young relationships go
I hated it cuz it's such a fucking cliche
>>
Is Beck the most Hipster Manga of All Time?
>>
>>134616428
Your way of talking is a shit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNM7mU7nUao&feature=youtu.be&t=1m13s

wink
>>
>>134620853
>jap dub
>>
>>134620853
>tfw you found out Rocket Boys weren't real
>tfw you found out they were supposed to sing I Am the Walrus
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.