[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Asian Kung-fu Generation doing the OP >Sayuri doing t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: inaimachi.jpg (48 KB, 550x757) Image search: [Google]
inaimachi.jpg
48 KB, 550x757
>Asian Kung-fu Generation doing the OP
>Sayuri doing the ED
>Yuki Kajiura doing the OST
>SAO/Gin no Saji director
>Haikyuu/Usagi Drop script writer
>Aniplex
>noitaminA
A-1 Pictures seems to be pulling out their big guns for this one. How hard do you think it's going to flop?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOddj0lKG3s
>>
I think it's going to have some pretty fun threads though.
>>
Fat lips best girl.
>>
>>134603534
best MILF
>>
>>134602919
I won't say pretty hard, but surely close to it.
>>
Is it a mystery anime? Those usually flop.
>>
>>134602919
That's a good staff. I hope it won't flop anyway. But it'll likely fail to meet my expectations.
>>
>>134605226
On Anichart the tags are Mystery, Psychological, Seinen, and Supernatural.

so yeah
>>
Who cares MC is kekold who tries to save everyone and gets NTR'd in a coma
>>
>mystery show
>not even finished
>current progress is MC getting kucked
reminder that there is literally no way this show can ever turn out well
>>
>Anime aired at the time when the very first culprit is still roaming free and the mystery remain unresolved
I sense anime original ending. Not gonna done well it seems.
>>
>>134605612
>>134609001
looks like the manga is near of the end, like happened with shigatsu
>>
>>134609139
If anime end in the way that it foreshadowing the manga ending then I would be anticipate.

Also my money is on MC died in the end. All of the events seem to be flowing toward that sort of ending.
>>
>>134609296
doesn't look like something will be more long that it seems, i think is going to end with the volume 7, also the scriptwriter is very good with adaptations, i thknk they can make something ok
>>
test
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.