[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember this? Remember how much fun this was? It'll never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: latest[2].png (1 MB, 1437x1078) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].png
1 MB, 1437x1078
Remember this? Remember how much fun this was? It'll never come back.
>>
File: Main_characters_of_One_Piece.png (351 KB, 384x414) Image search: [Google]
Main_characters_of_One_Piece.png
351 KB, 384x414
Yeah but we have One Piece now so who cares?
>>
The series went to shit when Bulma showed up. I miss the old days when it was about fishing and chopping up wood. None of this magic bullshit.
>>
File: trigun-badlands-rumble.jpg (173 KB, 610x855) Image search: [Google]
trigun-badlands-rumble.jpg
173 KB, 610x855
>>134591030
>Remember this? Remember how much fun this was? It'll never come back.

While I enjoyed this movie, it also made me sad that the fun times are over.
>>
>>134591278
Early Dragon Ball had such a strong cast. You had Monkey, Goku, other Monkey, big log, little fish and weird lizard thing. Goku doesn't even wield his giant saw anymore.
>>
>>134591030
>>134591476
>>134591278

Dragonball was just a stronger story telling and characters. Power levels weren't absurd. All of the cast were useful. It wasn't just a few Saiyans dominating with others acting as Jobbers. Plots consisted more than "Powerful villain shows up. Challenges everyone. They fight. Just in the most desperate time a new Super Saiyan form is found and they win".

Fighting was actual martial arts, instead of just super strong punches.
>>
Dragon ball was definitely funnier too!
I am under the impression while watching Super that there is a possibility for a return to a show more like this.
can anyone who has seen past episode 16 confirm??
>>
>ロマンティックあげるよ~
>ロマンティックあげるよ~~
damn right in the kokoro ma friend
>>
>>134591556
i agree with you but
>actual martial arts
>nam vs ranfam
>krillin vs bacteria
>krillin vs jackie chun
>GOKU AND JACKIE CHUN DANCING AS FINAL BATTLE
>>
>>134592928
The fun is here and there with some slice of life episodes. I think it's trying to find a middleground between action and humor. It's a tricky thing to do though.
>>
Super > Dragon Ball

Also Super Man > Goku
>>
>>134591556
Uhh... Chiaotzu was never useful and Yamcha stopped being useful after the first arc. In fact, no one aside from Goku did much outside the Tenkaichi Budokai did much after the first arc.

Also, Dragon Ball had a guy casually tossing stone pillars and riding on it. Piccolo Daimao (old) tanking a kamehameha like it was nothing with less than half of his power.

It's like half the people who claim DB is better haven't actually watched/read it.
>>
File: animanga_275202.jpg (136 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
animanga_275202.jpg
136 KB, 1280x720
Man, I remember that this episode was so damn funny
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.