[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people shit on dubfags when they themselves use shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Why do people shit on dubfags when they themselves use shitty subtitles?

From the perspective of someone who watches / reads raw you guys are both fucking shit.
>>
subfags btfo
>>
>/a/ is full of hypocrites
k captain obvious

>>134551286
You can't bump your own thread now so even without the ip poster count, you samefag is obvious.
>>
Because with subs you can still hear what they're actually saying and only use the subs as support for words you don't know yet.
>>
>>134550719
You are so subarashiiiii, nihongo reading onanimasu-sama.
>>
>>134550719
>From the perspective of someone who watches / reads raw
You can't know every language and that's why you choose the least shitty viable alternative. Then there's people that watch it at 2x speed and dubbed so they don't have to watch the screen (muh multitasking). Of course people will shit on them.
>>
>>134550719
Go and be a retard somewhere else.
>>
>subfags being this defensive
>>
>>134551420
and then you go in /a/ and bitch about them changing the word order from "X-san, hello" to "hello, X-san," while you fail to notice errors in where verbs are pointed that completely change what the characters are saying because your vocabulary is <1000 words and you have to deliberately consider grammer in order to still be wrong on the daily jap thread and the only difference between you and gaia is emotacons.
>>
>>134554025
You might know Japanese, but at least I know English.
>>
>>134554025
What the hell are you trying to say?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.