[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bleach
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: bleach-chapter-652.jpg (152 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
bleach-chapter-652.jpg
152 KB, 1024x768
what the FUCK is with the Fullbringer arc?? we go from fucking invincible Aizen to fucking fullbringers? they are basically all Chads and Chad fucking sucks, he's the weakest link. That arc is a shittier Bount arc. How are they gonna end a great show on that bullshit? So many unanswered questions, like who the fuck is the royalty of Soul Society? Whole point of the Hueco Mundo arc is that Aizen wants to make a key to get to the King, and we don't get a glimpse at that shit? fuck that. Who the fuck is Ichigo's dad? why did he lose his powers and then randomly get them back and then not do a damn thing in the show? FUCK BLEACH
>>
fullbringer arc was great, your meme is shit, keep it in one thread faggot
>>
>>134535473
nice thread idiot read the manga
>>
>random capslock
>??
Stopped reading there. Sage and report.
>>
Bleach was nice, but now, BLEACH = SHIT
>>
>>134535473
It is a cool down arc for some ichigo development and for him to regain his powers.
>>
>>134535803
This is the only bleach thread that is on here right now.
>>
>>134535473
Ichigo kills the soul king
Commander dies
Ichigo is actually a quincy
Thats how you btfo anime fags
>>
Byakuya,renji and shinji vs gerald
Urahara vs Haschwalth
>>
>>134536522
I think the soul king is still secretly alive maybe he will try to take control of yhwach.
>>
>>134535473
It was better than what we currently have to put up with.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.