[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tenshi no 3P! MC is a fifteen year old hikikomori that likes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 8be447a6.jpg (94 KB, 512x520) Image search: [Google]
8be447a6.jpg
94 KB, 512x520
Tenshi no 3P!

MC is a fifteen year old hikikomori that likes to make music in vocaloid software and post it online.

One day he gets contacted my a mysterious Gotou Jun, who invites him to an offline meeting. Jun turns out to be a super shy ten (10) years old female elementary schooler (小学生 - shougakusei), who along with her two friends, pushy Nozomi and sleepy my pace Sora, both also ten (10) years old female elementary schoolers (小学生 - shougakusei), wants to conduct a live performance of their music band at the local church that now serves as their home. They ask MC for help with making it happen and promise him they'll allow him to touch their... rare musical instruments, which they own. They also have convenient practice room in the deeper parts of the church. Said church, now a home for children without parents, is overseen by an old guy that collected all those rare musical instruments over the years.

MC also has a younger sister called Kurumi, who's also a ten (10) years old female elementary schooler (小学生 - shougakusei) and takes baths with him. It turns out she's the class president of the class which Jun, Nozomi and Sora also attend.

Basically anime when?
>>
>>134526636
>Jun turns out to be a super shy ten (10) years old female
dropped
>>
>>134526636
Sounds like the plot to some random loli nukige.
>>
>>134526843
They'd be 18+ if that were the case.
>>
File: paragraph.png (47 KB, 486x376) Image search: [Google]
paragraph.png
47 KB, 486x376
>>134526636
>MC is a fifteen year old hikikomori that likes to make music in vocaloid software and post it online.
Isn't this already the MC of Kagerou Daze?
>>
Who would voice the girls?

Reuse the loliballers?
>>
>>134526636
>rare musical instruments

So what euphemism is this for?
>>
>>134529031
Nothing, that's just what it is.

Of course the girls themselves are pretty lewd sometimes. They wanted to dress in lewd cosplays, stand before the train station and hand out flyers for their live performance.
>>
>>134527415
>free exchange of opinion with other denizens of the internet
Is this intentionally retarded? I can't tell.
>>
>>134526636
>Ro-Kyu-Bu! author and illustrator
Neat.
>>
>>134530100
What do you mean? He's trying to hide the fact that he just shitposts all day under eloquent language.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.