[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any 20+ yearolds here that applied and had any success with theories/methods
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Google.jpg (272 KB, 394x595) Image search: [Google]
Google.jpg
272 KB, 394x595
Any 20+ yearolds here that applied and had any success with theories/methods in this manga?

no underage posters pls since chances are you don't have these issues T-T
>>
>>134484671
>T-T
Fuck off.
>>
thanks for the bump.

OK, I get ya. I totally forgot emoticon is a sign of faggotry.
>>
Fuck off underage.
>>
Guess not then...

Alrighty, Stay frosty /a/
>>
>>134484671
No.
What's this about OP?
>>
>>134484671
>T-T
Biggest underage of all.
>>
>>134486112
Its basically some dude who has problems with the ladies and desperately wants to get a girlfriend. so and so then a ghost appears then helps him out.

Its stupid as hell but the "theories" that the ghost uses looks like it could work irl. Hence I'm here asking if anybody here tried it out, or read the manga to validate it.
>>
I will never understand guys who can't get pussy. Not that hard. Don't dress like you have autism and talk about Normie things
>>
>>134484671
>taking love advice from chinese comics

Just b urself dude.
>>
>>134486405
Funny thing is the manga covered that in one of the chapters.

I don't think its a matter of understanding why someone can't get that pussy, Its the matter of how bad that person want it to act.

Idk, I think im just a projecting retard.

>>134486720

I don't think that would work lol, but I get your premise.

Oh well thanks for the input /a/, Ill keep on reading anyways for the shits and giggles, hopefully I might get something out of it
>>
>>134484671
Thanks, I'll give it a read if I can find it.
>>
>>134486984

http://manga.life/

just search it up and you're golden.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.