[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sansha Sanyou by Engaged to the Unidentified's author will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
File: 4_201512072203351b0s.jpg (186 KB, 444x485) Image search: [Google]
4_201512072203351b0s.jpg
186 KB, 444x485
Sansha Sanyou by Engaged to the Unidentified's author will be animated by Dogakobo! but don't worry, there's not annoying male and hetshit to ruin the show here

after Mikagura School Suite and Aria the Scarlet Ammo Double A, it's great to see Godakobo going back to their yuri roots
>>
I can see the similarities.
Do we have any info about what it is about?
>>
File: 32f97c89-s.jpg (228 KB, 650x932) Image search: [Google]
32f97c89-s.jpg
228 KB, 650x932
Finally.

>>134471280

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=13569
>>
>>134471590
So there's no real plot, right?
It's a 4-koma adaptation by Dogakobo, it might just be nice.
>>
My body is ready.
>>
>>134470704
I guess you are not watching Aria AA.
>>
File: Dancing Kobeni2.gif (961 KB, 500x289) Image search: [Google]
Dancing Kobeni2.gif
961 KB, 500x289
>>134470704
>het shit
Fuck off back too /u/.

Mikakunin was AOTS, will watch this because the author wrote it. Hopefully the comedy is as good as Mikakunins.
>>
>>134474755
so easily triggered what's the point? just enjoy the thread or something
>>
There are males in this though.
>>
>>134474755
>the comedy is as good as Mikakunins.
You mean only the Mashiro comedy parts
>>
>>134475244
yes, irrelevant fucks
>>
>>134470704
Looks really generic.
>>
>>134470704
Is this actual yuri, YRYR level yuri, or maximum strength yuri goggles required yuri?
>>
>>134477799
do you really need goggles when there's no guy around?
>>
>>134478005
>if there is no male present, all females are lesbian by default
Nah, that's not how it works at all. If they're not doing/saying/thinking gay things, it's not yuri. Your goggles are on so tight you forgot you were wearing them. Take them off, you're just contributing to the delusional yurifag stereotype everyone hates.
>>
>>134478005
I prefer lesbians with guys around for that very reason. It feels more genuine.
>>
>>134478392
As long they're not doing/saying/thinking straight things then they're gay by default for me. Most people view people as "straight by default" and that's fine for the 3DPD world. But this is land of 2D niggerdry so I view cute girls as gay by default unless they show evidence of being straight.
>>
>>134478801
this a 1000x times

>I view cute girls as gay by default unless they show evidence of being straight.
>>
>>134478801
>>134478826
statistically, you would be incorrect most of the time
>>
>>134478960
In anime? No
>>
>>134477799
The latter by the looks of it.
>>
>>134478801
>But this is land of 2D niggerdry so I view cute girls as gay by default unless they show evidence of being straight.
That's a ridiculous non-sequitur, there is absolutely no reason to do that. They're not any sexuality by default, and that's not some tumblr bullshit, that's just plain logic.
>>134478683
This guy has a point. Being around guys but choosing girls anyway is better than the alternative, because it makes less sense as a Class S type situation and shows that they are pure and true to their yuri-ness.
>>134478977
>implying the majority of anime characters are gay
Now you're just being stupid. Go false-flag somewhere else.
>>
>>134479091
>"they are gay until they show evidence of being straight"

It's just as simple as that and I'm not falseflagging, I don't know why you would think I am
>>
>>134478977
even in anime, I'm sure you'll find that most characters are straight
>>
>>134479156
But there is no reason why that should be true. Your conclusion does not follow from your reasoning. I suppose it is "simple" in the sense that you at least don't have any convoluted, fallacious reasoning, but that hardly matters when your problem is that you lack reasoning in the first place.
>>
>>134479409
but I don't need any reasoning? I prefer my girls to be dykes and I like to fantasy about them being gay, that's why I choose to believe this
>>
>>134479447
It's fine for you to believe that in your own head, but to post online in a forum with other people claiming your personal beliefs to be fact and that other people should accept them is foolish.

There is a difference between their sexuality in your head and their sexuality in the 2D world; just because these two realms are both fictional doesn't mean they're the same.
>>
>>134479447
just curious about one thing, don't wish to imply anything and please don't get mad

Do you hate yourself for being male?
What brought on your inferiority complex?
>>
>>134479604
I haven't forced anyone to believe what I believe but do you have any proof these girls are straight?
>>
>>134479409
If they don't show evidence of being straight or gay then the fact is that their sexuality is simply unknown. Anime/manga/games are all fantasy so I like to believe they're gay since I like yuri. Just like most people would assume they're straight since that's what the normal thing is.
>>
See OP? You could have had a good thread, but instead you decide to throw a fit. This is why people usually hate yurifags, you people don't know how to tolerate.

Enjoy your shit thread.
>>
>>134479717
It wasn't going to be a good thread anyway since nobody knows about the source matieral and there are no translations.
>>
>>134479655
>do you have any proof these girls are straight?
The other guy arguing against me said it better than I can:
>>134479688
>If they don't show evidence of being straight or gay then the fact is that their sexuality is simply unknown
Like I said, believing to yourself that they're gay by default is fine, I don't have any problem with that and if that's all you do then it's fine. I do the same when I so desire.
Shitting up threads by stating ambiguous characters are gay as a fact is a different story, and it appeared to me that there were clear examples of that kind of thinking in this thread. Hell, the thread opened by describing this show as yuri, which as far as I can tell might not even be true.
>>
>>134479604
Maybe you shouldn't read public online forums.
>>
>>134479899
>Maybe you shouldn't read public online forums if you don't have the same opinions as me
This guy.
>>
This series' threads have gotten a terrible start.
>>
>>134479966
You should be able to tolerate different opinions without getting triggered.

It is an all girls show. Get used to yurifags.
>>
>>134480034
I am used to them, I just like pointing out how biased and silly they are.
>>
Looks like AOTS material, possibly AOTY.
>>
Looks really generic.
Is there any gimmick to it?
>>
>>134479899
The thing about public online forums is that they're communities of people who have to be able to communicate with each other in a structured way. Being able to distinguish facts from opinions is a key communication ability, and it's you who lacks that ability, not me. I literally said that it's fine for you to believe whatever you want, i.e. you're entitled to your opinion.
>>134480034
>get used to yurifags
I AM a yurifag. I just don't believe in being delusional and starting shit whenever someone points out that my beliefs aren't objectively true.
Saying stuff like "these two are cute together" is good, saying "I love this yuri show and its cast of openly homosexual characters!!!!" is not.
>>
>>134480238
These girls are gay.

Now. What are you going to do?
>>
>>134480373
I will respond with "I dunno, what have they done that suggests they are gay?"
At this point, you have two options:
1. Present evidence, if it exists, that the girls are gay. From there, we can have a civil discussion about whether or not your reasoning is valid. In some cases, it very well may be.
2. Respond "I don't have evidence, but they're gay in my head!" This option doesn't do you any good, because it means all you're essentially doing is blogging about your own baseless beliefs. You are not contributing to the discussion. If anything, someone with a differing opinion in their own head will show up and a shit flinging contest will begin.
Note that hetfags can and do start the same shit; see every Madoka thread ever.
>>
>>134480238
>I AM a yurifag

Nice try buv
>>
>>134480238
gotta love hetshitters posing as yurifags trying to make us look bad or something
>>
>>134480639
And what if I don't give a shit, claim they are yuri and post cute screencaps of them doing gay stuff?
>>
>>134480720
>There's a yurifag that isn't completely batfuck crazy like I am? He must be lying! If I call him out, I'll be so clever!
>>134480836
>trying to make us look bad
lol, I'm trying to make us look better by showing people we're not all delusional crackpots.
>>
>>134480902
>lol

you lost, go away now
>>
>>134480872
>post cute screencaps of them doing gay stuff
That would count as evidence of them being gay, since they're doing gay stuff. This is just a form of option 1. I don't really get what your point is here.
>>
>>134480872
Then you're worse than a fujoshi and you should quietly accept that fact.
>>
Why do we have to deal with yurifags when they already have their own containment board?
>>
>>134480964
My point is that there is no point. Yuri shippers are going to ship and call the girls gay.
>>
>>134481005
Why do we have to deal with you when you can fuck off to your OPM or One Piece threads?
>>
>>134481005
Because that board is filled with cancerous tumblr and western shit. It gives yuri fans a bad image and needs to be reformed to only allow Japanese content.

Whether somebody is posting about liking girls gay together or about wanting to fuck them, it's all the same shit. People need to stop acting liking yuri fans are some sort of boogeyman or something. There is no inferiority complex or anything like that. I fap to girls taking the D all the time and I still love yuri. Unfortunately most yuri is fucking shit and though nice things do exist, they are a rarity.
>>
>>134481321
>It gives yuri fans a bad image
And you think threads like this don't? Why is yuri always bringing batshit insane posters like that guy in this thread or Mugino?
>>
>>134481996
What "batshit insane poster" in this thread are you talking about? Nothing in this thread has been worse than people constantly making tier-lists about girls for example.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.