[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starmyu Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8
>High School Star Musical - 10 [720p]
Starting the thread with best Team Hiiragi.
>>
Maybe I should try some Shumai.
>>
>>134467692
I want to eat Nayuki's Shumai. Nayuki a cute.
>>
>>134467692
That looks pretty QUALITY
>>
>>134468103
Every episode of this is pretty QUALITY.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (184 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
184 KB, 500x500
>mfw i realized that i actually look forward to starmyu the most every week

i really hope so much QUALITY means that all the budget goes into the final performance in the last episode
>>
File: quality.png (476 KB, 799x409) Image search: [Google]
quality.png
476 KB, 799x409
Damn. This episode went from sad to gay to weird to touching to sad again. Also, come to think of it, the outdoor stage felt kinda foreshadowed in a way. IIRC Otori said something along the lines of it being a risky place to perform, but it did have a potential to attract a ton of people.
>>
>>134468387
>not fully translating the text even though the letters are clearly visible
Sasuga Funishit.
>僕たちは大丈夫です。
>We're okay.
>>
>>134468655
Shit, that wasn't meant as a reply to >>134468387
>>
>>134468609
I remember thinking it was weird that they brought that up since they weren't performing on the outdoor stage but it makes sense now.

So did Otori leave so that if/when they pass the next performance no one can say they didn't do it on their own or because he doesn't want to explain why he left the council until afterwards?
>>
>>134469982
IIRC, the other council members initially wanted to flat-out stop Team Otori from performing, didn't they? I guess he left the council to protect them and that in the process they can also prove that they can make it on their own.
>>
File: 1444080513309.gif (694 KB, 549x473) Image search: [Google]
1444080513309.gif
694 KB, 549x473
I forgot to keep up with this and I hate myself for it but what have I missed? Did anything interesting happen? Are the songs still good? Has green drills had ANY screentime and has silver ponytail noticed MC-kun at all?
>>
>>134471528
They did say they wanted to stop them from performing but since Otori quitting the council apparently means they can perform again, I guess the point was actually to force him to quit? Because otherwise it makes no sense.

>>134471538
The songs are still pretty good, green drills has shown up a couple times and silver ponytail noticed the MC last episode.
>>
>>134471538
silver ponytail dumped them
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.