[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Anime a project controlled by one person?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: its same person.jpg (619 KB, 2091x500) Image search: [Google]
its same person.jpg
619 KB, 2091x500
What do you think about the most powerful, impactful, rich and relevant person in anime industry?

pic related
>>
I am a feminist so it's good
>>
Nah, all Asians just look the same.
>>
Why doesnt she direct her own anime?
>>
>>134458992
Expanding on this theme, what if all asians were in fact the same person, and we in the West have been decieved into accepting an alien clone race as one of our own?
>>
>>134459076
I am Asian and fuck you
>>
>>134459076
Irrelevant point, since in topic of this thread we are talking about actual single person.

Rumiko Takahashi - richest women and most famous mangaka in Japan, living as hermit that no one really sees or does public apperances, aside her other shadow influence on manga world (from Toriyama to Togashi), at one point ventured out by creating a pseudonim persona and started working as Megumi Hayashibara.

As time goes on, her older persons give less and less apperances - since actual Rumiko looks younger thanks to plastic chirurgy (lets not forget she is richest woman in japan).

So Rumiko no one seen for long, Megumi Hayashibara now only appears in grimm occasionally.

After Hayashibara and new surjery, her next project was Yoko Kanno. Though she could not limit herself to just one persona - so played three at once - Yoko Kanno, Gabriella Robin and Maya Sakamoto. Though here she had to hire double for public apperances at times.

Her newest facade is Mari Okada.

What will based Takahashi do next?
>>
>>134458992
>performer/ talent/ creative creator/ public face controlling the industry

Don't be a fool. They're just slaves. Obviously the top dog are the company owners or the yakuza.
>>
>>134459229
Umh... sorry to break your illusion but Takahashi IS , read it carefully - "the-richest-woman-in-Japan".

She unlike most mangaka`s founded own company and made giant money from her own works and royalties as well other publishing.

She is not just the richest mangaka, she was officiall the richest woman in whole Japan.
>>
>>134459194
Is this true?
>>
>>134459272
Yes. Google it.

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/2/20928902-f3fd-11e2-942f-00144feabdc0.html#axzz3tdZZZvhK

>Born in Niigata on the northwest coast, Takahashi has become one of Japan’s most successful and influential “mangaka” – and reputedly the country’s wealthiest woman.
Even Financial Times have profile on her.
>>
>>134459251
>officially
exactly, stop being naive.
>>
>>134458992
Well Sakamoto Maaya voiced shinobu who is a loli with 20 something minute bath scene completely naked.

If this is the person controlling the industry then fuck the hell yeah, what a time to be a lolicon.
>>
>>134459316
Yakuza are small time thugs in Japan. They are just dogs for Zaibatsu`s.

Yakuza are given some legal bussiness room they can play with - mainly immobility and entertainment (music and idol. TV and anime/manga are not theirs), but essentially their influence is small - they are under goverment, and even in shadow world have no own power being under serving of Zaibatsu`s.
>>
File: 1391158097994.png (264 KB, 591x596) Image search: [Google]
1391158097994.png
264 KB, 591x596
>>134459061
>>134459076
Also all anime characters are the same and probably voiced by the same person
>>
I want to rape Mari Okada.

I really do, it's like an obsession.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.