[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is watching anime with a friend better than by yourself? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: angelbeatspals.jpg (23 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
angelbeatspals.jpg
23 KB, 500x377
Is watching anime with a friend better than by yourself?

I'm a typical weeb who just sits and marathons anime on the weekends. My only friend who is into anime is from my hometown 300 miles away so we only ever txt about shit. I haven't met any other freaks who like animu up in my new town. Am I missing out at all?

Do you enjoy watching solo at your own pace, or is it even better watching together in person?
>>
maybe movies or something
>>
>hey dude, can you go back a bit? I couldn't read all the subs in time, hah
yeah, fuck that. watch dubbed anime, and even then it has to comedy / action.
>>
S*g*d, hidden, r*p*rt*d and called the cops
>>
>>134442291
>dubbed anime
>>
>>134442179
Watching anything other action or comedy shows with people is a bad idea, even then it's a crap shoot. Most people have either the attention span of a gold fish or no concept of suspension of disbelief. Or think that they're MST3K and need to have a running dialog.
>>
>>134442179
Been asking around if theres an anime night at any of the local bars around here.
I'd organize it but , I'm just a hikki.
>>
>>134442179
Not missing out at all. I think just having someone to talk to about anime is good enough
>>
>>134442604
>concept of suspension of disbelief
this is the worst part of watching with other people, there's always one guy who has to point out anything that's slightly unbelievable, even when you're watching a fucking slapstick
>>
watching anime with /a/ tends to make things moe fun.
>>
>>134442179
when the final episode of the first season of attack on titan came out i decided to binge watch the entire 1st season with two friends.
shit was super fun.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.