[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, just to clear a plothole that nas been bugging me. Why didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: images (5).jpg (21 KB, 475x310) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
21 KB, 475x310
Ok, just to clear a plothole that nas been bugging me.

Why didn't the "Ogre" died earlier when wiping the armies of the opposing bakenezumi? The arrows make pretty clear she was in the fight, and also the apparent state of the bodies. Them why didn't que died there, but in the end she was defeafed by the ingenuous trap com Saki?

I refuse to believe in this plothole, the entre séries is a masterpiece, how could this pass?
>>
It didn't wipe any armies, just used its powers to take away all their weapons.
>>
I don't remember but isn't it explained in the episode where Squealer and the other guy are called in to discuss the fight?
>>
>>134441528
It was explained in the series, its pretty much this >>134441708
>>
File: 1449347795636.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449347795636.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
The only plot hole is how they got the Messiah.
They had no way to force Maria and Mamoru to have a child.
If they just got pregnant because they started fucking then it'd make sense, but it's stated that they were forced into making a kid.
>>
>>134442835
>How babby is made?
Also, I dont think it was stated.
>>
>>134442835
Remember when it was revealed that the colony queens had been lobotomised? That should give you a clue.
>>
File: 1441079430800.jpg (307 KB, 717x1038) Image search: [Google]
1441079430800.jpg
307 KB, 717x1038
>>134444538
>raping a lobotomized Maria

Now that's sad to think about.
>>
>>134442835
they trusted squealer, who jacked off the sissy and artificially inseminated Maria. Thats why the baby is the Messiah- immaculate conception.
>>
>>134442835
If you want to know the truth. They drugged them so heavely that they weren't concious. Then they amputated Maria's arm and their teeth while they were still alive to fool the council. After Maria was pregnant. Mamoru was killed. After she gave birth, she was killed. She probably gave a virgin birth too.
>>
>>134442835
Is not a plot hole, is just leave open to interpretation, we will never know what really happened. I think Squealer simply put an act to make them think they were safe and could live a peacefully life with them, sex just happened naturally and Maria got pregnant, and just in the moment of birth they took them both off guard and kill them, then taking the baby. Whatever you think it happened is just sad to think about it.
>>
>>134442835
>it's stated that they were forced into making a kid.
I don't remember it being stated that the conception was forced. I'm pretty sure it's not elaborated on much at all.

I figured Squealer may or may not have harbored Maria and Mamoru at the time when Saki ad Satoru came to bring them back to the villages. Either way it doesn't really matter, he might as well have learned of them the first time from Saki and only found them after months of searching. As for him having forced or coerced the runaways, or even lobotomized them, I don't think he did that. Just one of them could destroy his entire colony, and it has to be considered that a lobotomy could interfere with the pregnancy, so the safest choice would be to just wait for the child to be born while in the meantime appearing as a friend to Maria and Mamoru. The parents could be disposed of quietly in their sleep after they had produced a healthy child.
>>
>>134445517
>>134445745
I am pretty sure the novelfag didn't lie to me >>134445447 the higher ups needed proof right away that they were dead and the rats knew this. They couldn't afford to wait till Maria got cozy with Mamoru and then wait 9 months to give birth.
>>
>>134446228
>the higher ups needed proof right away
They waited a few months until the snow started to thaw.
>>
>>134446335
My point is they wanted to find them as soon as possible. They waited for the snow to thaw because otherwise it would be to hard to find them. They wouldn't wait more than that.
>>
>>134446228
Nah, it was left open like this >>134445517 . You can imagine the happy end or bad end yourself.

You can read the novel yourself, its still being translated. shinsekai.cadet-nine.org
>>
>>134446506
The long and happy life doesn't make sense. After a few months, her arm and their teeth are presented to the council by the rats. It is definitely not long enough for them to have a baby. In other words they were still alive while they took out their teeth. At least Maria was, maybe by then she was already pregnant. They would also have to be heavily drugged for them to not protect themselves.
>>
>>134446735
I know for myself on what would or happened to them from seeing the episode on the rats and kiromaru but for whatever reason others want to do their own headcanon, I'll just let them be.
>>
File: LastOrder_Profile.png (921 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
LastOrder_Profile.png
921 KB, 1280x720
How about nobody even attempting to kill the Ogre?
It was dressed just like a rat and easily mistakable as one. People were even killing people on accident and not dying until they realized. Surely someone would have killed the bitch.
>>
>>134441528

posting the best SSY thread >>132645980
>>
>>134446735
Damn, I knew squealer did did some shady shit, I didn't know about that though is it true? I hate him for being a fucked up character and for what he did at the same time you feel sad especially after you learn about the queer rats. Also Saki is probably one of the best character developments I have seen in a long time.
>>
>>134444444
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.