[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I get helping finding something here or should I walk my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: an.png (281 KB, 597x293) Image search: [Google]
an.png
281 KB, 597x293
Can I get helping finding something here or should I walk my happy ass over to /r/?
>>
depends on what you need
>>
>>134435815
Finding something is different to "hur duh what should i watch?" so go ahead.
>>
Trying to find an anime with very little to go on. Basically I saw of gif of it a long time ago and today for whatever reason it resurfaced in my head and I thought I'd ask around.

The gif was a fight scene. It was two girls fighting in a classroom. It was intense and bloody. I think one of the girls had a knife. I think they were fighting over a guy? It was definitely NOT Toradora. But that's all I got.
>>
>>134436092
You gotta give me a bit more than that. Hair colour? Glasses? big tits? Can you remember anything a little more definitive?
>>
>>134436215
I can't remember anything about the combatants other than they were female.

Pretty sure it was at night if that helps.

I would describe the atmosphere as extremely serious and full of animosity.
>>
>>134436092

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC1BIcqxqHM

Here you go bud.
>>
>>134436092
Haruhi?
>>
>>134436434
oh that makes sense
I always forgot this scene was in Haruhi, it's so out of place compared to everything else
>>
>>134436434

Also, to follow up, if you're interested in watching the show then I'd personally recommend "chronological order" over broadcast order. You can read about it online to see what works best for you, but the god-tier movie makes up for the fact that chrono order places the individual season endings out of place, in that some of the most powerful episodes sort of pop up here and there, that fight scene included. It flows a little better chronologically, though, so do some research. It's all really worth it, and I'm jealous that you'll get to watch the whole thing for the first time because the movie is one of the best payoffs to investing time in an anime series.
>>
read the books
>>
File: 1283829197546.jpg (748 KB, 1700x2350) Image search: [Google]
1283829197546.jpg
748 KB, 1700x2350
>>134436553
Haruhi is whatever the hell she wants it to be.
>>
>>134436581
I found it worked better in broadcast order.
>>
>>134436434
This is the closest thing I've seen, but I'm not entirely certain this is what I saw back then.

I want to say it was distinctly non-supernatural other than the girls perhaps being extra-agile?
>>
>>134436763

If we're talking years, then remember that memory can really fuck with you. That aside, you should really watch Haruhi if you haven't, but best of luck in finding what you're looking for. I know how frustrating it is to search for something that you can only vaguely remember.

>>134436680

When I rewatched in broadcast, I enjoyed figuring out where they were by the props in the classroom. I guess it really comes down to preference, and truth be told the season endings do feel out of place in chrono.
>>
>>134436978
I wanna say it was a year, year and half. Last time I asked around I got Toradora but quickly figured out that it was not it.
>>
>>134435815
If it's the same gif I'm thinking of it might be denpa teki na kanojo. Saw something that was like that a long time ago and never got around to checking it out. Gif I found is too big for 4chan though so I can't post it.
>>
>>134437637
THIS looks REALLY promising. Can't find any encapsulated fight scenes floating around anywhere to confirm but I'll definitely watch it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.