[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can we all agree that gender bender is best fetish?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Ranma_mujer_render.png (300 KB, 703x1017) Image search: [Google]
Ranma_mujer_render.png
300 KB, 703x1017
can we all agree that gender bender is best fetish?
>>
Yes.
>>
>best
I wouldn't go that far. It's pretty good but I'm pretty sure true love is the best fetish.
>>
Inb4 that Mai tripfag which always posts how Mai is teh best gender bender ever
>>
That new mango where the childhood friend became a girl was fucking trash.
>>
bumpu
>>
I wouldn't say gender bender was the best, but I would say Female Ranma was best girl.

If she's not the best she aged the best anyway
>>
>>134433781
Only when done right.
Ex: Kampfer
>>
Ranma 1/2 and Darkstalker's midnight bliss are what gave me a gender bender fetish, and I love every bit of it
>>
>>134437489
>Kämpfer
>"good"
>>
File: famitsu_1377_28f.png (1 MB, 560x1080) Image search: [Google]
famitsu_1377_28f.png
1 MB, 560x1080
>>134435643
Mai is my favorite genderbent character. Her manga is rather comedic, but it didn't have her performing the standard genderbender cliches such as being embarrassed to look at her naked body, asking people how to pee or freaking out over menstruation. I also liked the fact that she didn't try to overcompensate for getting turned into a girl by trying to act macho but instead was pretty pragmatic about her situation.

And though it wasn't always the focus of the story, I found that Remix Heart did a good job covering the Mai's adaptation to being a girl. At the start of the series Mai wore a badly fitting clothes, wasn't used to being around girls or behaving like one and thought of herself as a boy in a girl's body. She gradually adapted by first learning how to dress properly, then behave more like a girl, followed by becoming comfortable with being surrounded by other girls and eventually by starting to think of herself as being a girl. And I also liked the fact that Mai reflected on her condition, which eventually led her to an identity crisis as she worried that she might have changed so much after becoming a girl that she had ceased to be her original self and effectively become a different person. And I also liked the fact that after Mai became a girl she actually lived like one surrounded by other girls. The only other manga I can think of that did that was Tsukiyo no Fromage. Most of the time you have the MC spending his time with his male best friend or trying to pass for a boy.
>>
File: CR7oqWSUYAApvK1.jpg large.jpg (165 KB, 600x839) Image search: [Google]
CR7oqWSUYAApvK1.jpg large.jpg
165 KB, 600x839
>>134435643
And I found Mai herself to be an interesting and likable character. She was very kind and polite but nonetheless showed considerable mental fortitude and determination. She didn't act stupidly, was levelheaded, brave, quick-thinking and competent (thought not overwhelmingly so as she doesn't always succeed and does need help from others at times). And she showed considerable character development. After turning into a girl she was cast out by her harsh father and sent to a boarding school under a false name, which caused her to feel abandoned and unwanted. However she was able to adapt to her new environment and to living as a girl, as well as learn to open herself to and trust others and also to make friends (things that her father had prevented). Her friends in turn helped Mai to accept herself as she was and to overcome the feelings of inadequacy caused by her father's treatment of her. And despite all of her personal difficulties and troubled past, Mai remained throughout a kind and caring girl who loved to help others.
>>
>>134433781
Beats the hell out of footfags.
>>
>>134439155
>>134439199
Fugg.
>>
>>134439155
>>134439199
Why is BB story such shit?
>>
I wanted to see Ryoga FUCK Ranma.
>>
>>134440669
it's the best pairing
>>
>>134440669

It would've been nice to see Ranma's shenanigans backfire at him more often. The only times I remember it backfiring it were when she got kissed by the ice skating dude, and when Ryoga almost rapes him in one of the many times he played tricks on Ryoga
>>
>>134440552
The main BB story is constrained by the fact the characters need to constantly fight one another without anyone dying due to the nature of the series. I think it's enjoyable.
>>
File: 1396204369064.jpg (268 KB, 714x614) Image search: [Google]
1396204369064.jpg
268 KB, 714x614
>>134433781
Ranma was best girl.
>>
>>134433781

I prefer short stacks. Luckly, female Ranma fits that criteria.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.