[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Code Geass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: codegeasscodegeasscodegeass.jpg (122 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
codegeasscodegeasscodegeass.jpg
122 KB, 1280x720
Why Lelouch turning into Mecha Hitler and dying bring world unification under the UFN? Real Hitler dying just gave us the Cold War under the UN.
>>
Hitler wasn't hated by the entire world.
>>
>>134432733
Did you somehow not notice Hitler failed to conquer the world ?
>>
>>134432791
No, just by the victors.
>>
The current level of social progression we have today would definitely not exist if not for Hitler. Hell, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the thing that every first-world, and nowadays even most third-world, countires' entire social structures are based upon wouldn't have been drawn up if not for the Holocaust.

And Mecha Hitler did way more than Real Hitler, so it's only natural that the effects of his defeat would be even greater.
>>
File: kallen.jpg (577 KB, 1379x1977) Image search: [Google]
kallen.jpg
577 KB, 1379x1977
CG thread??

posting best girl
>>
>>134432733
It's not Hitler, it's God Emperor of Dune.
>>
>>134432733
What part of "season 2 is shit" do you not understand?
>>
My problem with the ending is it's basically the same plan as the one at the end of Watchman, and there, it was realistically deconstructed for what will almost certainly happen afterwards if the truth gets out. Everything would descend into chaos because of the fragile peace forced into place.
>>
>>134439527
but if the perpetrator is also the publicized criminal, people trying to tell the truth will just be treated the same as holocaust denial.

It will be a fragile peace either way, but I think even just moments of that is enough. A war between developed countries is really unthinkable now even with crazy Putin.

Who's to say the cold-war tension in Watchmen wasn't solved anyways when USA lost Dr Manhattan already and Ozymandias was painted as the next big villain?
>>
It's a Chinese cartoon, don't worry too much about it
>>
>>134436371
this is not relevant to the topic at hand
>>
>>134432733
Thanks for ruining the show for me, faggot.
>>
>>134440483
should have watched it like 10 years ago
>>
>>134440526
>First episode date: October 5, 2006
>2006
it's really too bad the archives don't go back that far
>>
>>134432733
Hitler offed himself. Imagine if Hitler had taken over the world only for Churchill himself to come down and off Hitler with a Claymore while he was giving one of his televised speeches.

Everyone in the world would have lined up to personally suck Churchill's dick until the end of time.
>>
>>134432733
Because shut up, that's why.

Don't ruin it anon. It's stupid. Of course, it wouldn't work. Even so, I want to believe in it ;_;
>>
>>134439527
Except that Lelouch took care to actually stabilise world politics before his death. With Britannia joining, literally all nations and countries of the world are part of the United Federation of Nations, headed by Kaguya.
Through charter paragraph 17, all UNF members forever resign the right to have any military force of their own, making the Black Knights headed by Suzaku the only legal military force in the world.
Because the EU is no more and China collapsed, Britannia remains most powerful entity in the world even with giving up most of the Areas, and Nunally and Schneizel can fuel all of its resources into the UNF and the Black Knights.

Oh, and Lelouch managed to blow up most of the world's Sakuradite resources during the battle of Mt Fuji, meaning anyone trying to build up an army of advanced Knightmare Frames from scratch is going to have a terrible time.

So even if Zerosaku, Nunally and the Black Knights didn't have the 100% approval rating resulting from Lelouch building up as saints and martyrs, they'd still be in complete legal and de facto control of the entire world, and capable of crushing any major dissidents under their foot.
>>
>>134432733
season 2 isnt canon, its completely retarded
>>
>>134432733
>implying Lelouch died
>implying Hitler died
>>
>>134441201
I'd say it at least redeemed itself with rolo's death and the ending

and the ending's everything
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.