[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time a tsundere was BTFO this hard?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
When was the last time a tsundere was BTFO this hard?
>>
>he doesn't choose her imouto
Shit anime
>>
>>134410931
>Lost to worst girl who got an asspull win out of nowhere
>>
Yesterday in Astersk thread.
>>
>>134410931
Sana only lost because she needed to in order to promote the PSP game that had her route in it. She would have won if she didn't lost by technicality.
>>
File: 1323351349602.jpg (255 KB, 1280x981) Image search: [Google]
1323351349602.jpg
255 KB, 1280x981
Not just one tsundere but two
>>
>>134410931
>Both tsundere main girls received the majority development that lead people to think one of fhem was going to win
>But nope, both superior girl lost
What a disaster of an anime adaptation. Imouto end would have been tons better too, but still nope.

>>134411249
You're delusional if you think she will win instead of Yukino, who deserves it more. And Yukino is more kuudere than tsundere. Know the difference, it can save your life someday.
>>
>all these tsunfaggot tears
>>
File: 1324012892862.jpg (971 KB, 1280x3714) Image search: [Google]
1324012892862.jpg
971 KB, 1280x3714
Rarely see a heroine so thoroughly shut down at every opportunity
>>
Post the Sana and cat image.
>>
>>134410931
hey, fuck you.
>>
You know, I actually disliked the show when it aired, but thinking back It sure feels better to have a clear winner instead of stupid harem crap.
>>
>>134411737
The MC didn't want to hurt her by using her as a rebound girl. That's being considerate. But he doesn't have feelings for her beyond being a friend, so he would have kindly rejected her anyways.
>>
>>134411885
Thanks for the TL note.
>>
>>134410931
This thread reeks of THK bait, but whatever.

Another best girl who should have won ended up losing. This show might have been True Tears 2.0 flowing forever if the show had more hype and noise back then. Oh well.
>>
>>134411955
Why was she suppose to win? I watched it when it airead and don't remember much but I think she was total cunt so I found it good decision for mc to not fall for her.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.