[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bleach thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 43
File: 7y54wrty54r7.png (202 KB, 418x545) Image search: [Google]
7y54wrty54r7.png
202 KB, 418x545
>forgot to check bleach this week
>reach this page
Mother fucker.
He did it. He actually did it.
Zombie Kira was being so expected that I didn't think it was going to happen for real.

Say what you want about Kubo, but reading through his madness is immensely amusing.
Wasn't there a theory two years ago about some last power in the old commander's bankai that we didn't get to see?
I recall something that hinted he could resurrect from his own bankai like a phoenix, but I can't find it.

Calling it now, it's going to happen when Yhwach uses the stolen fire bankai, maybe we even get bearded skeleton.
Kubo is crazy enough to do that shit and you know it.
>>
File: 17.png (272 KB, 899x1300) Image search: [Google]
17.png
272 KB, 899x1300
Hype as fuck right now for Gerard.
>>
>>134342201
Kira bankai in a few chapters
Kira bankai gonna kill Ywach
>>
So how did Kira kill Shaz Domino again? I really didn't understand that part while I was reading the side story.
>>
>>134342539
He lost his powers during the fall
>>
File: 08.png (353 KB, 895x1300) Image search: [Google]
08.png
353 KB, 895x1300
I love Kubo
>>
>>134342201
I'm literally on reading this shit for Kuboing. His twists are all fucking garbage and it's hilarious. It's like watching a very old trash movie but much better.
>>
>>134342620
exactly
It's like watching a grade-z movie
>>
>>134342539
Shaz's power is the power of absorbing Reishi around him for super regenerating, So Kira make him heavier, making his body break over its own weight - essentially make him sink in the ground / absorb the ground around him to heal his wound

Nigga got buried
>>
>>134343604
What was his schrift? V-something?
>>
>>134344327
Viability but then it got renamed to Stigma
>>
File: 1447682895630.png (342 KB, 610x434) Image search: [Google]
1447682895630.png
342 KB, 610x434
>>134342201
I told Kubo to ruin his own manga and he actually did it haha! the absolute madman.
>>
>>134344378
But then, is he definitely part of V or not?
>>
>>134344423
He was a fake V. His power let him regenerate his body so he just destroyed them so the "imagination" part got replaced by new "real" part
>>
>>134342201
>aizen revealed
>moon crescent in the wound
Is Kurotsuchi working with Aizen behind the scenes?
>>
>>134344472
Ah I see
I'm reading this
http://blackbommer22.deviantart.com/art/13-Blades-a-fanbook-novel-Shaz-Domino-557689653
thanks!

It would've been scary if he indeed got a Hogyoku, being able to overcome rejection and hollow poisoning. But still, I don't think that even with the books he'd been able to reproduce it heh.
>>
>>134344491
Poor unlucky bastard
They took him out of jail only to help opening the gates to palace.
And then left him tied in the chair in SS heh.

I wonder, what has he done all this time? Stare at Ukitake's dead bloodied body? Talk to it?
>>
File: HK_7845.png (36 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
HK_7845.png
36 KB, 238x250
>>134344830
Who said that they took Aizen out of jail
>>
>>134344830
He sits there
People come up to him to trash talk him
He shuts them down flawlessly making them embarrassed and question themselves
He repeats this for hours on end as he waits for the next part of his plan to execute
>>
>>134342201
im screencapping this shit
>>
>>134342201
It is shit and gay, so nah
>>
>>134345008
I don't think so, he's like the 8th "Aizen" sameface.
>>
File: giselle.jpg (618 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
giselle.jpg
618 KB, 1200x900
>>134342620

He really is the ryan murphy of manga, think about it

the story makes no sense the twists are garbage, the pacing SUCKS if you're a week-to-week reader (which, considering slumping sales, is most of us), i could go on and on..

but the characters are so fucked up/awesome/kubo that you can't help but stick with it

pic related
>>
I don't even remember who that guy is.
>>
>>134347242
the dude who was under gin and always had a look of despair on his face
>>
>>134342201
>
Ahhh I hadn't noticed that his arm looks black. Perhaps its a different arm than his own?

Also, Matsumoto had a similar hole, why couldn't they repair him in a similar fashion??

But from what I gather in the book, he is really dead, only that he is powered by what was remaining of his soul and the souls of his subordinates.
>>
>>134347242
You're not the only one. I vaguely remembered that rectanglesword, but that's it.
>>
Personally I think it's a MIRACLE that he's still alive
>>
>>134347601
impressive, very nice.
>>
>>134342452
I am so hyped for this fight. Renji and Byakuya vs Gerard means no more tricks. Just a pure physical brawl.
>>
>>134348329
>The miracle
>No more trick
>Expect there to be no trick with the asspull ability

Do you perhaps have brain problem?
>>
Still waiting for an anime continuation
>>
This is what I guessed for Miracle's ability but knowing kubo there is probably something more to it.

Who would have predicted the x-axis meant anything passed through him as well and was effectively immortal

except for a millenia old God slaying sword
>>
>>134348329
He almost blatantly tells you his power will be nonsensical abstract asspulls in the last panel.
>>
>>134348901

There is no way kubo can write a bigger asspull than nanao's sword

It would be a miracle
>>
>>134347557
>But from what I gather in the book, he is really dead, only that he is powered by what was remaining of his soul and the souls of his subordinates.
The book just says that he's stuffed with the souls of thousands upon thousands of dead shinigami and now Kira is well beyond captain-class
>>
>>134349012
I see what you did here you madman.
>>
>>134348329
Don't be dumb, there's like half a dozen captain levels on the SS side right now, if Gerard is already getting the "ah but now you see my true power" bait and twist routine already then that more or less guarantees that Renji and Byakuya are going to be the first ones to job here.
>>
IF THERE IS NO GOD IN SOUL SOCIETY BESIDE SHINIGAMI AND WHAT THE FUCK DO THEY NEED NANAO SWORD FOR

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN DEFINE GOD HERE? I AM PRETTY SURE QUINCIES ARE LESS "GOD" THAN FUCKING SHINIGAMI
>>
>>134350557
The sword is a divine being killer, no necessarily Gods. The sword is only as powerful as the reiatsu is reflects anyway.
>>
>>134350557
There is the soul king. There is whatever Aizen became when he became the hougyoku carrier. there are definitely beings other than shinigami.

We know hell exists for example even though it wasn't covered in canon. Only briefly touched upon.
>>
File: ブリーチ56巻_050.jpg (159 KB, 859x1387) Image search: [Google]
ブリーチ56巻_050.jpg
159 KB, 859x1387
>>134345008
Funfact: That was 13th division member, Kajoumaru Hidetomo. His name is written 可城丸 秀朝. Those kanji individually read as, Passable+Castle+[masc. suffix] Surpass[ed]+Dynasty. He was the one explaining the quincy war to Shino and Ryuunosuke when Yhwach appeared in SS. His name itself was a foreshadowing of what was about to happen: "The fortress is infiltrated, our rulership is overthrown."
>>
>ghost comes back from the dead
>"I'm only a dead man"
>>
>>134350893
That's my Kubo
>>
who else /all smiles/ here?
>>
>>134350473
If Byakuya gets maxed out then it will be a good show.
>>
>>134342201
Looks like twigs
>>
>>134350557
Well there is a reason, why the Soul King's lost have been dispersed in all directions. Since Quincy come from Yhwach and Yhwach is the son of the Soul King, Quincy are more "godly", at least from the perspective of the Shinigami. Aizen also resembled the Soul King, when he became transcendent and "godly". And Lille was similiar to Aizen. Though it would be accurate to call this sword an "Anti Soul King weapon".
>>
>>134351212

Seriously. The infinite innovative potential of the 12th squad and all they do is give him a cyborg arm and jam a few sticks in him for support.
>>
>>134342201
Based kira.
>>
>>134351426
He became a zombie hogyoku dude, they did way more than that
>>
>>134351426
Never miss a chance to cut down on weight to improve performance.
>>
>>134346991
>>134346991
Little fun fact:
Giselle is based on a bokor. Vodoo magician who serve the spirits with both hands. The right "male" hand allows them to use light magic and heal people. The left "female" hand allows them to use dark magic and make zombies. Bokor can make zombies using the poison of the puffer fish. This poison gives the person who drinks it a dead look (= the darker skin the non fodder zombies had) ,paralizes them and makes their bodies numb, so they are often believed to be dead and are burried. The bokor will later reclaim the "corpse" and put it under his or her service. When the bokor has retrived the coprse he/she gives it some mixture of addictive drugs. The most common drugs used, are again the toxin of the puffer fish and that of the angel's trumpet. Sometimes these drugs are combined with bodily fluids like blood or semen. These drugs put the person in a dreamlike state and/or state of confusion, where they, while alive can't control what they do or say, like being mind-controlled. These drugs don't have to be used on a corpse and can be used on normal persons. These drugs besides mind-contolling sombody, can also put them in a state of delirium and make them addictive to them. These drugs are called zombie powder. Giselle made Bambietta addicted to zombie power, which can either be her blood, semen or both.

This probably also means, that since Giselle can both heal and make zombies, she is also both male and female, but prefers to be just female, because she she prefers to make zombies. The both hands thing, probably also explains why Giselle has many duality motives and is both creepy and cute.
>>
>>134351999
KUBOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>134351999
There is literally nothing linking giselle with vodou lore apart from the generic term "zombie" which is an association superceded by the terms colloquial pop culture usage.
>>
>>134351426
It's just Kira. No way would they put all their heart and effort into rezzing Kira. Why the fuck would anyone? Who would?
>>
THANK YOU BASED KUBO
>>
>>134352288
I'm only saying, that Giselle is linked to bokors and zombie powder, which is a small part of voddo and not just vodoo in general. And the way she makes the dark skinned zombies is rather different from pop culture, which uses a virus or a parasite usually. Giselle's has more in common the traditional way of creating zombies. I find it more funny though, that Kubo's previous manga was called Zombie Powder. Maybe Giselle is his way of coping with it's cancelation and why he gave her so much focus.

>>134352378
According to the novel, Mayuri had to do something with all the dead souls because of the balance. He opted for Kira, because he was the strongest dead shinigami with an intact corpse.
>>
File: mayuritaicho.jpg (123 KB, 1000x521) Image search: [Google]
mayuritaicho.jpg
123 KB, 1000x521
Kira is Aizen's Keikaku, calling it right now.
>>
>>134353106
He was one of the 2 people at hinamori's body when he was pretending during the karakura battle
>>
>>134353374
>>134353106
He was also Gin's subordinate
>>
>>134342452
dubs for luck manipulation
>>
File: untitled.jpg (99 KB, 899x415) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
99 KB, 899x415
What did Gerard say anon?
>>
>>134353821
>a cat is fine too
>>
File: untitled.jpg (128 KB, 860x415) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
128 KB, 860x415
>>134353909
>>
File: 1399544968036.jpg (99 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1399544968036.jpg
99 KB, 500x500
Why Bleach Manga Will Become Classic Literature

"What is Literature?"

"The quest to discover a definition for "literature" is a road that is much traveled, though the point of arrival, if ever reached, is seldom satisfactory.
Most attempted definitions are broad and vague, and they inevitably change over time
In fact, the only thing that is certain about defining literature is that the definition will change.
Concepts of what is literature change over time as well."

Manga did not exist back in William Shakespeare's time and to keep using that period's definition and criteria for judgement for the current era's works is wrong.
Manga can be considered literature.

Now what makes classic literature classic literature?

Influence - they are known worldwide and inspire people.
Selling well is not the main point in classic literature either, e.g. Ulysses.
Standing the test of time is also a vital point.

"But manga is unoriginal and copies from other works"
Even Shakespeare has taken inspiration and has been influenced by other works and things, to say that only manga is like that is ignorant and bias. (cont)
>>
>>134354179
Literary merit -

Literary merit is the quality shared by all works of fiction that are considered to have aesthetic value.
The concept of "literary merit" has been criticized as being necessarily subjective, since personal taste determines aesthetic value, and has been derided as a "relic of a scholarly elite".

That means any work can have literary merit so it comes back to influence as the defining criteria for classic literature.

Bleach - it has a huge influence in Asia, the Americas, Europe etc..and has inspired many writers and authors.
The focus on characters, the various themes it explores (e.g. friendship, the aspects of death, war) and it's mix of realism and fantasy make you think beyond a mere series and transcends the series itself influencing cultures and people.

"bleach sucks and is boring"
The same can be said for any work and that is why literary merit is irrelevant.
It it also the norm in today's society to hate and bash any and every work that is popular and that is well recognized, which makes judging a work by a subjective matter a complete farce.

Beach has the influence and educational value to be considered classic literature, all that remains is the test of time.
>>
>>134352378
Nayura
>>
>>134353821
>"My activation conditions are extremely specific. I will now one shot you guys and then get defeated later on. No one will die as a result of this fight except for me. By the way didn't chicken wing nigger destroy literally all the land up here? What platform are we on?"
>>
>>134354074
>I'm going to enjoy this more than I should
>>
>yfw when we'll only be seeing kira's whole fight while gerald's fight would be mostly offscreen with only either him or the shinigami going down.
>>
>>134344830
He is not inside the lab, where Ukitake's body is. He is outside. Alone.
>>
>>134348329

Considering that the sniper guy turned into multiple giant mutated chickens who the hell knows what Miracle's ultimate form will be.

It can range from the soul kings foreskin to a perfectly smooth cube that just flies off into space never to be seen again in the manga.

He can literally turn into anything.
>>
I still don't know if I think stretchy chicken angel is awesome or stupid.
>>
>>134351413
What if Yhwach's baby form was cast down to earth the same way Barro was? The Ise clan would be responsible for what is happening now
>>
File: Tensa_Zangetsu_(spirit).jpg (49 KB, 732x475) Image search: [Google]
Tensa_Zangetsu_(spirit).jpg
49 KB, 732x475
So does anyone else think that Bach will eventually turn into his younger self for the final fight?

Maybe as all of high royal guards get defeated and he reabsorbs their powers he turns into his ultimate form and we get a bishie Bach for the end fight.

Or maybe when he gets the SK powers under control he turns into that.
>>
>>134344514
I mean not sure his will would have been strong enough to get the Hogyoku to give him power.
>>
>>134356035
He looked like that because in banksi ichigo jas more access to his shinigami/hollow powers. Y.h. was losing control and strength. That's why he reverts to a younger form
>>
>>134356170

>logic

If Kubo wants him to be bishie he will be bishie and that's that.
>>
>>134355856
But that would make Yhwach a limb of the SK
>>
>>134346991
The sales are lower but strangely volume sales are the highest ever in terms of raw numbers and average on arc (except for 2 of the volumes which were really really low)
>>
>>134356221
The black baby Yhwach was looking like the black goo things that covered Seiteitei.
>>
>>134355772
I find it ridiculous and amusing.
>>
So a Halo is also a holy power up?

Lille clearly got weaker but didn't lose all his power. So he no longer has "Divine" power?

Also its dumb for anyone to complain about Lille having a non-hamnoid final form its like playing a game and complaining when the bosses final form is some Techno-organic DragonW-urm with 20 boobs 12 wings, 8 eight legs and 7 vaginas.
It's just how final forms work.
>>
>>134356408

Yeah, why would anyone find it odd that a black sniper guy turned into multiple giant rubber chickens.
>>
I honestly can't even remember what happened the last time Kira was in the story, so this big reveal of him being alive means absolutely nothing to me.

Hell, I didn't even remember his name was Kira until this thread.
>>
>>134356519

Same.

I just assume that everyone survives no matter how crazy their injuries are.

I'm fully expecting captain mom to show up too despite the fact she jobbed to Kenpachi to give him a useless powerup.
>>
>>134354392
I thought everyone was on a different Platform?

1 Askin & Ichigo group
2 Pernida & Mayuri group
3 Lille & Gotei
4 Gerard alone but he seems to have moved to Lille's OR they Gotei moved onto his
5 Ishida? Or Haschwalt? Either way they are alone for now.

>>134355336
>Cuts back
>Gerard is already dead
>Everyone other Ruki Renji and Urahara are too injured to move
>Shinji and Hisagi completment themselves on using their Bankais to somehow defeat Gerard's Miraculous might
>One of the VC is legitimately dead and
>>
>>134356472
Just accept the Abrahamic imagery.
>>
>>134356604
Unohana will come back, she had a some what unexplained bankai and it's hard to believe to kill her in such a fashion.
>>
>>134356604
Hey to be fair we don't know if Unohana could have defeated Geremy. And certainly none of the other captains had a chance.

Although thinking about it Shunsui would have been a great matchup. The Depression his Bankai causes would have fucked with Geremy's imagination.
>>
>>134356709
Rose could fight him if he doesn't explain his power like a retard.
>>
File: now kiss.png (156 KB, 464x600) Image search: [Google]
now kiss.png
156 KB, 464x600
>>134344830
Kubo only brought him out for ratings and so he's already in the king's realm when he needs ot pull another ratings asspull.

Poor Aizen, such potential wasted on Kubo. Maybe Aizen was the real author all along and since he was imprisoned the story truly went to shit. He allegedly is pretty much responsible for everything in Bleach.
>>
Now imagine if the manga ends with Aizen never getting out of that chair at all.

Every couple of chapters we just see him and he's still sitting there doing nothing.
>>
>>134342539
Wait, what side story?
>>
Guys, did Pernida or whatever that Quincy/Soul King's hand thing was lose? Did Nemu die? It was a while ago, and I don't want to look it up.
>>
>>134357761
Bleach 13 Blades book.
>>
>>134358104
Read the manga fuckboy.
>>
File: all according to Keikaku.jpg (256 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
all according to Keikaku.jpg
256 KB, 1024x768
Friendly reminder pic related will be the final boss. He is also a time traveling scientist from the future that traveled back to ancient times and created souls and the afterlife.
>>
>>134358104
>>134358203
Here is one thing I just cannot understand. The manga takes LITERALLY seconds, maybe a few minutes at most to read per chapter. To answer most of these inane questions one needs only read 5-6 chapters to get caught up. That would take about 10 minutes, and you'd have learned everything relevant to the story.
>>
>>134357449
>Guys?
>Anyone?
>>
File: kuboberserk.jpg (420 KB, 1488x1100) Image search: [Google]
kuboberserk.jpg
420 KB, 1488x1100
>>134342201
Artsy.
>>
File: bang-kira.jpg (88 KB, 646x1384) Image search: [Google]
bang-kira.jpg
88 KB, 646x1384
This is bullshit. Purely bad storytelling
>>
File: 1402417246233.jpg (32 KB, 353x334) Image search: [Google]
1402417246233.jpg
32 KB, 353x334
>>134358623
>Cowboy Bebop elitist
>Bleach hater

How original.
>>
File: not canon.jpg (2 MB, 3493x1141) Image search: [Google]
not canon.jpg
2 MB, 3493x1141
>>134358677
>hater
Come one man, I love me some good ol' Kubo, but Kira back destroys much of the impact (as little as it was) his death gave.
>>
>>134358482
>>134358203
But I did read the manga. It was just a month or two ago when that happened. I think Nemu got rekt except for her brain, and then Pernida got rekt by Mayuri's asspull. It was just kind of confusing.
>>
File: disapproval copy.jpg (9 KB, 274x248) Image search: [Google]
disapproval copy.jpg
9 KB, 274x248
>>134358949
That's exactly what happened, there's nothing to be confused about.
>>
the Heart
>>
The coolest reveal in months. Thank you based Kubo. Fuck the faggot speed readers, and shit posters.
>>
>>134359210
Oh. Well okay. Is Nemu ded? Or will we find out a couple hundred chapters later?
>>
>>134356206
Sounds like you want him to be a bishie as well.
>>
>>134357449
That would be too Kubo
Bringing aizen back just to forget about him
>>
File: 137977936541.jpg (3 MB, 1200x5000) Image search: [Google]
137977936541.jpg
3 MB, 1200x5000
Tell me about the Quincies /a/. How do their power work with regards to "The Heart"?
>>
>>134342452
>>134342452
>>134342452

The Miracles ability will be Valhalla.

'n Norse mythology, Valhalla (from Old Norse Valhöll "hall of the slain") is a majestic, enormous hall located in Asgard, ruled over by the god Odin. Chosen by Odin, half of those who die in combat travel to Valhalla upon death, led by valkyries, while the other half go to the goddess Freyja's field Fólkvangr. In Valhalla, the dead join the masses of those who have died in combat known as Einherjar, as well as various legendary Germanic heroes and kings, as they prepare to aid Odin during the events of Ragnarök.'

>the CHOSEN returning to the God.

>led by Valkyries

>preparing to aid God during the end of the world battle

This is poetry Tite.
>>
>>134358743
There was no way he would die without showing his bankai, considering his shikai was rated as a fan favorite.
>>
What the fuck is even happening anymore and why isn't Uryu actually doing anything?
>>
>>134360127
Uryu is gonna pull a Gin, just wait.
>>
>>134360221
But people actually cared about Gin.
>>
File: Bleach - THE MOOOON.jpg (1 MB, 2000x2077) Image search: [Google]
Bleach - THE MOOOON.jpg
1 MB, 2000x2077
>>134342201
Looks like it's time for an update
>>
What will Gerrard turn into? Griffin or a bull?
>>
>>134357308
He is not in RR. He is still down in SS
>>
You're now aware that Shinji appears on two volume covers and Shunsui appears on none.
>>
>>134359773
this entire thing is retarded
power levels are retarded
>>
>>134351999
>Zombie Powder
Fucking hell man
>>
File: 1447202359161.png (9 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
1447202359161.png
9 KB, 100x100
How long before Kubo introduces ghost aliens from other ghost planets in the after life?
>>
>>134361109

What does it even mean? Aren't a number of attacks even Ichigo's signature one named with the moon in some manner? It keeps popping up but the symbol itself has so many fucking meanings in all different cultures and contexts that I have no clue what the fuck it's meant to mean in bleach.
>>
>>134346991

The background lore is interesting and his heavy use of foreign (western) mysticism, symbolism is great fun to decipher. Then comes his crazy naming. On one hand there is some amazing shit, decent research, great design. But there's also the shit pacing, padded character roster where many just go nowhere. Then people complain about it being slow whilst wasting characters or completing things off-screen.
>>
>>134359773

Hollows loose their 'human ghost heart' in-exchange for magic and a changed personality, with the chance to level up and further loose the original souls personality.

Shinigami use fake blank hollows to forcefully manifest their heart into a sword they can later use. A few rare cases exist where they somehow manifest aspect of their heart before getting the blank hollow.

Quincy have some weird variation, they initially use the mana of the universe to fight, have no special elemental or reality warping effects. A new breed of 'dead' ones show up and now they have the usual mix of elemental/reality warping powers. It's likely only the dead ones or detached soul (like ichigo leaving his body) types gain access to this.

Hollows put their magic 'around them'.
Shingami put their magic into an object (that's actually a hollow)
Fullbring put their magic into an object
So quincy 'just are' their magic? The fact that it can be taken from them sets them apart, they don't need an object to manifest their power into, they still have a 'use ambient' mana thing then right? Guess we'll see when Ishida fights.
>>
OH MY GOD
OH MY FUCKING GOD
I LITERALLY SAID "YESSSSSSSSSSSS" OUT LOUD AT THIS ;PAGE
IM CREAMING MYSELF RIGHT NO
>>
Describe the Kubo formula in greentext format.

It can be the formula for an entire arc, a single fight, a chapter, whatever.

I have the idea in my head, at least for the fights, but I'd like to see it put into words.
>>
>>134361109
What really needs an update is the "behind you" montage.
>>
File: 1368920302703.png (101 KB, 490x480) Image search: [Google]
1368920302703.png
101 KB, 490x480
>>134363214
>>
Is Miracle fighting against Byakuya and Renji only now? Renji made it sound like it.
>>
>>134365230
What about Shinji, Urahara, Momo and the others? Where are they? Are they storming the castle?
>>
>>134365828
I'd imagine so. It's the wisest action from their perspective. It's not like Miracle can stop them if he's sent flying by just Renji and Byakuya - before activating his ability, that is. How is he going to catch up with them even if he does defeat Renji and Byakuya? It would be a miracle
>>
>>134363694

Average bleach fight

>I'm stronger than you
>Power up
>My power up counters yours
>I'm behind you
>No I'm behind you
>Bankai
>I'm behind you again

If this is about the enemy's first opponent then he'll job. If the opponent is the enemy's second opponent then he'll win.
>>
>>134361208
Well, I see Lille. These could be something to your post anon.
>>
>>134363694
>i'm the stronkest
>you aren't, I am
>but I'm even stronger than what I said before
>well then I just happen to counter your ability
>then fuck you I have this other ability
>thanks to this flashback I can counter this too
>the heart
>I'm still alive after that hit that should have killed me
>time to off you like a scrub
>curse you, Kubo!

If translated by mangastream, it also has some "fuck" "shit" "fucking fuck" "motherfucker" "ain't ya" "fucking dick"
>>
File: 1447934639303.jpg (195 KB, 1640x1144) Image search: [Google]
1447934639303.jpg
195 KB, 1640x1144
Uncropped image where?
>>
>>134366668
I need this.
>>
>>134365230
Shinji Jobbed off screen.
>>
>>134350893
She's cute as heck.
>>
>>134366668
sorry man, google does give me the whole image, but only one result that was deleted from the site it was on.
>>
Can we agree that Ikkaku is the weakest Shinigami in Wahrwelt atm?
>>
>>134368793
There is still Hanataro. Unless his zanpakuto sucks up someones severe injuries, he is screwed.
>>
>>134368793
maybe isane, but she has value as a healer at least.

momo also likely is weaker but has utility and could heal iirc.

omaeda also doesnt have much power but has speed to compensate.

there's ganjuu too, who I think will just serve as a decoy or support.

so ikkaku's not the weakest but he's probably the most useless.
>>
I want to get a decent fight where we get to see yumichika's bankai
>>
File: ZA MIRAKURU.jpg (150 KB, 899x415) Image search: [Google]
ZA MIRAKURU.jpg
150 KB, 899x415
>>134353821
>>
File: feelculture.png (72 KB, 979x773) Image search: [Google]
feelculture.png
72 KB, 979x773
>>134368637
FUCK man I literally cannot finish without Rukia.
>>
>Pernida
regenerates
create clones when he's divised
project his nerves
absorbs capacities of people
>Lille Barro
can pierce everything he wants
intangible
teleport
Restore himself after being killed twice
>Askin
Ultra resistence
Can manipulate the lethal dose

Then, Valkyrie seems more powerful than them (since he gives order to Lille who obey and say to Askin taht he will kill him if he's useless) just imagine how monstrous this guy is.
>>
>>134369250
askin vs yumichika
it will happen
>>
>>134366668
where is it?
>>
File: hm.gif (193 KB, 449x244) Image search: [Google]
hm.gif
193 KB, 449x244
>Gerard getting knocked down by Shikai Renji
>Bazz-B was able to hold his own with Bankai Renji, and Rukia.
>>
>>134371595
But gerard has yet to use miracle
>>
>>134369654
Askin was called a monster by PePe and has had a lot more attention given to him than Gerard. It's obvious that his Vollständig will be more powerful and dramatic than any Sternritter bar perhaps Uryū and Haschwalth.
>>
File: 1448618602238.jpg (29 KB, 307x355) Image search: [Google]
1448618602238.jpg
29 KB, 307x355
Kubo son water you doin
>>
>>134372013
Yeah I know, It's just hard to believe that he was able to keep up with them. Once Gerard uses his ability I'm sure that he's going to stomp Renji and maybe Byakuya too.
>>
>>134361109
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!?
>>
>>134366668
Guys please I need this I can't finish without Rukia
>>
>>134369024
That's because Ikkaku haven't done anything notable.
>>
good day to my /bleach/ bros
>>
>>134373917
I just found it using Google image search.
>>
File: statusreport.jpg (1 MB, 2479x1380) Image search: [Google]
statusreport.jpg
1 MB, 2479x1380
>>134368793
Hanatarou's somewhere possibly still knocked out, so he's probably weakest. Hisagi is flat up dead from what we can tell. Isane and Omaeda were implied to have dropped with him. Nemu's a brain. There's also the two 3rd seats from d13. But then Nanao is basically useless outside of her super specific function fighting gods and even then she's been shown to be pretty incompetant as a fighter.
>>
Rukia is cute! CUTE!
>>
File: 1436190632960.jpg (277 KB, 601x575) Image search: [Google]
1436190632960.jpg
277 KB, 601x575
>>134362682
The Sternritter aren't dead.Yhwach eats the souls of those he shares his own soul with, and that includes every Quincy. I think every Sternritter's weird ass powers comes from being infected with Yhwach's soul, similar to Fullbringers. I don't know if Yhwach's gets these powers once the Sternritter dies since he would literally be invincible but every letter/power seems to be an aspect of God/Yhwach.
>>
>>134374716
Wouldn't have asked if it were that easy, anonymous. Tried image search and profile pics come up.
>>
>>134374976
http://thehentaiworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Kuchiki-Rukia-Lexus-Bleach-Hentai1.jpg
>>
File: 1448828831340.png (73 KB, 700x992) Image search: [Google]
1448828831340.png
73 KB, 700x992
>>134375719
>>134375719
You are a gentleman and a scholar.
>>
you anons are my best buddies
>>
>>134378638
You too, darling.
>>
>>134351426
They did that because it looks cool.
>>
File: Kira_in_Academy.png (754 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
Kira_in_Academy.png
754 KB, 768x576
Why don't you protect this smile?
>>
>>134380877
i just couldn't do it
>>
>>134374958
>Orihime said she wouldn't mind sharing Ichigo
>Said 2 v 1 means 2 win
>Urahara has been planning a harem for Ichigo in secrecy and THE MAN CHAD is involved

Truly, Urahara is the greatest villain of this series.
>>
>>134380877
Jesus, what happened to him....he was such a happy boy
>>
>>134380877
lol, Kira looks depressed as fuck even when he's happy
>>
>>134381732
>>134381869
Wabisuke can double the weight of his feels.
>>
>>134381883
Fug... ;_;
>>
>>134381883
Don't do this to me anon.

Will his Bankai be like a Black Hole?
>>
>>134381883
Yeah, but why such a zanpakto would end up with such a happy boy? Or was he dead inside from young age? I remember both his parents were dead
>>
>>134382821
A Zanpakuto is an individuals ideal self, while their Bankai is their true self, according to a few threads ago.

Example is Soi Fung being the ideal assassin gave her a sure hit kill shikai, but her bankai is her loud, obnoxious, bratty self since it's a fucking bazooka.

Another example is Toshiro since his shikai is more coordinated and controlled, showing how he wants to be in control of the situation, but his bankai if let loose harms everyone around him, which is representative of his young age and of how naive he is.

And Byakuya just REALLY likes cherry blossoms.
>>
>>134383069
>A Zanpakuto is an individuals ideal self, while their Bankai is their true self, according to a few threads ago.

citation? i dont remember this
>>
>>134383069
>>134383157
Some of these explanations appear in some of the Bleach books, not sure, most of it has to do with the Asauchi.
>>
>>134381732
He got scouted by Gin.

Also when your sword literally means Miserable Man it was fate.
>>
>>134342452
So, I'm guessing his power is, the more the opponent believes that they have the upper hand, the more powerful he gets or the more miraculous his feats become. It's like a more broken version of that Lucky Punch Fullbringer, except luck isn't involved, but the perception of your enemy gets reversed on them. Fucking Kubo.
>>
>>134342201
>Zombie Kira was being so expected that I didn't think it was going to happen for real.
Really? It was in fucking databook. There was nothing unexpecting about it.
>>
File: Goku_vs._Broly_3.png (866 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Goku_vs._Broly_3.png
866 KB, 1280x720
>>134359883
Maybe Gerard days and then come stronger ? Just like a saiyan ?
This brings even more hope to me that Kubo will make look like Broly to reference DBZ. Imagie him becoming "Legendary" after his death and destroying these fucking shinigamis
>>
>>134384488
I miss Broly
>>
>>134384448
That's what he just said. It was so obviously telegraphed that it seemed stupid to even bother doing.
>>
>>134355715
>It can range from the soul kings foreskin to a perfectly smooth cube that just flies off into space never to be seen again in the manga.
For some reason I completely lost it here.

DO IT KUBOOOOOOO
>>
>>134361109
Crescent moon points one way (Shadow on the right side) in real word and soul society, points the opposite way in hueco mundo(shadow is then on the left). In Aizens hypnosis and Isshins flashback the shadow is on the left but down slightly.

When ywach controls soul society it points the direction it was in Aizen's hypnosis.

The moon when Kira shows up is now back to the normal direction for soul society.
>>
>>134374820
>Ryuken
Fuck is he doing?
Have we even seen him this arc?or the one before? does he even exist or did Kubo forget him out of existence? What would he even do if he were to show up?
>>
File: 397707-rukia.jpg (692 KB, 2400x1661) Image search: [Google]
397707-rukia.jpg
692 KB, 2400x1661
Rukias were made for raping.
>>
>>134384488
Not enough mindfuck. There has to be something more.
>>
>>134387409
He's gonna show up when Isshin shows up and then job to Yhwach because Yhwach can see everything ever.
>>
>>134359308
She's as dead or alive as Gremmy.
>>
>>134387708
Isshin is going to come to rangikus and ice guys rescue
>>
>>134387409
Ishida shows up, Ryuken is there to chastise his boy and gets ready to fight.

They both fight, but Ishida turns into a monster and almost kills his father, but Ryuken gets saved by Isshin.

Isshin and Ryuken fight to subdue Ishida, but Ichigo shows up in time to fight him.

They end up killing Ishida and Ryuken is the official last Quincy by the end of it.
>>
>>134342201
I want to say I dropped Bleach after the steamy pile of bullshit that this reveal was but I know I'll be back.
>>
>>134387490
>2400x1661
>692KB
>>
>>134390397
that filename though
>>
File: scared.jpg (48 KB, 761x452) Image search: [Google]
scared.jpg
48 KB, 761x452
>>134391264
It's probably a numbered filename with a Rukia extension, right?
>>
>>134382273
His bankai will be entirely white like Wojak
>>
>>134374820
What happened to grimjow again?
>>
>>134392901
Never mind Grimmjow, what the fuck are Ginjou, Facebook, and clockguy up to while all this shit is going on?
>>
>>134392957
Never mind those bitches

Where is TESSAI
>>
>>134392957
They might be planning something, considering how outclassed they are in terms of skill and power-levels rushing in is a pretty bad idea.
>>
>>134393037
somebody has to mind the candy store.
>>
I stopped reading at the beginning of this latest quincy arc. Is it actually worth it or will I just be reading shit?
>>
>>134342452
I hope we get an ACTUAL FIGHT.

If we get more
>muh hax is greater than yours
Bullshit abilities i'm going to kill myself. PLEASE Kubo give me a good fight.
>>
>Ble/a/ch thread is more active than /a/rc-v
>on a weekend

Wow, Kubo did something right.
>>
>>134383069
So is Aizen's ideal self for everyone to perceive him exactly how he wants them to? Then what is his ideal self?
>>
>>134342201
Should I start reading bleach or no ?
>>
>>134365230
A few chapters ago we were under the impression Girard preferred to fight all of them for his ability or whatever reason and trapped them all using his cape. Maybe Kubo just wanted to show those two off?

Then again
>we were under the impression
>>
>>134393382
with how this opened up, I bet we wont even get to see the fight at all. it will be offpanel like this chapter did.

by the time we see them again, byakuya and renji are probably down while gerard brags about.
>>
>>134393604
I'm guessing something like this might happen before panning out to the main fight of Shinji and Momo vs him.

I really hope this doesn't turn out like Byakuya and Kenpachi vs Yammy.
>>
File: JUST DO IT.gif (1 MB, 500x255) Image search: [Google]
JUST DO IT.gif
1 MB, 500x255
>>134393483
Who said you weren't already reading it?
Yes
>>
>666 chapter approaching
>Aizen and the moon onscreen
>Incoming Shinji & Hinamori fight

WORRY.JPG
>>
>>134372476
He probably has to make it seem like it'd take a miracle to beat his opponents in order to activate it at all
It'd be great if his entire power revolved around jobbing.
>>
>>134398609
Is he John Cena or something?
>>
>>134383069
So are you telling me Kira isn't depressed but desperately wants to be depressed? Or that he wants to be an edgy emo kid or something?
I guess it makes sense with Shunsui who wants to be super carefree but is actually always super pressured.
>>
>>134342201
How in the fuck does a blade like that work? LOL Kubo just draws whatever he thinks looks cool, fucking shit looks autistic as fuck. How do you pierce someone with that?
>>
>>134400491
It's to decapitate.
>>
>>134400491
>Magic sword
>How do you pierce with that

Are you retarded
>>
File: Tensa_Zangetsu_Face.png (62 KB, 979x1020) Image search: [Google]
Tensa_Zangetsu_Face.png
62 KB, 979x1020
>>134359415
Everyone does.
>>
>>134401051
>nobody does

fixed my typo.
>>
File: 1437343990796.jpg (72 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
1437343990796.jpg
72 KB, 310x310
>>134400663
Magic that shit up my ass, that's a good excuse though faglord

>I...Its magic!!!
>>
File: 27424883_big_p5.gif (226 KB, 812x1000) Image search: [Google]
27424883_big_p5.gif
226 KB, 812x1000
>>134401089
Come on bro, you know you want it to happen.
>>
>>134398452
In three months
>>
>>134401159
>Come on bro, I agree with you.

fixed my typo
>>
I just wanna see Yhwach wreck some characters. Mainly Aizen.
>>
>>134403913
I want to see Ichigo get shitstomped and permanently turned into a hollow or something, and if it was done by Ishida, more power to Kubo
>>
>>134404119
I want to see Ichigo turn into Mugetsu again.
>>
>>134380877
Cuz he's a fookin' edgy emo cunt, m8
>>
Post lewd Rukia
>>
>>134404515
>Ichigo uses Mugetsu only to job to Yhwach to make him even more ridiculously powerful looking so Ichigo can have the asspull of the century to come back
>>
File: The lewdest.jpg (10 KB, 400x221) Image search: [Google]
The lewdest.jpg
10 KB, 400x221
>>134405428
>>
>>134385879

>never to be seen again in the manga.

And then it shows up in Fuuka and kills new Fuuka. I can see Seo and Kubo doing it...
>>
>>134404515
Mugetsu is Ichigo's vollstandig.

>>134405642
Moar
>>
>>134342455
I don't think we will see that much more of Kira. He is just cleaning up the mess in SS and Kubo wants us to know he is still about.
Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.