[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any advantage to running like this? How come he doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (776 KB, 500x237) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
776 KB, 500x237
Is there any advantage to running like this? How come he doesn't fall over?
>>
Balance by doing it for years. This has been answered to death for years ffs. Grow the fuck up and stop posting childish bullshit anon.
>>
It's easy to animate.
>>
>>134111127
Honestly? Maybe a lower centre of gravity, so turning will be faster, but the biggest benefit would be a lower profile. For sneaking.

Or for running at the speed of sound. Pick your poison.
>>
Sick samefag.
>>
>narutard
>>
>>134111127
>How come he doesn't fall over?
Inertia?
>>
naruto is cool u faggot
>>
>>134111127
Unless you have abnormally strong and big legs along with small T-Rex like arms. No, there's no advantage.
>>
Yes, when you run like this, you have the added power of looking like a retard and being made fun of by all the other people around you with ease.
>>
You people are so stupid. They are clearly running so fast that their arms can't keep up.
>>
Thats how Usain Bolt breached world record
>>
>>134111127
Because you rustle your clothes less, and when you have big baggy sleeve like the original ninjas were it's just more natural to let them flutter behind you.
>>
>>134111127
umm thats how sonic runs and sonic is the fastest so i guess you feel pretty stupid now lololol XD
>>
>>134111448
Sonic is autistic

>>134111273 and >>134111184 are the only truths
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.