[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I want to get into Ghost in the Shell, where should I start?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
If I want to get into Ghost in the Shell, where should I start?

There's:
Films
>Ghost in the Shell (1995)
>Innocence
>Stand Alone Complex - Solid State Society
>The New Movie

Television series
>Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
>Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG
>Arise - Alternative Architecture

Which order should I watch them in?
>>
>>134077607

Release order.you pleb.
>>
buuuump
>>
>Ghost in the Shell (1995)
That one. Then the two SAC seasons.
After that who cares just go nuts.
>>
>>134077607
>Do you want to try?
I'm still mad.

Also, release order.
>>
File: GitS8-77.jpg (574 KB, 750x1105) Image search: [Google]
GitS8-77.jpg
574 KB, 750x1105
>all the secondaries in this thread
Holy shit read the manga first you nonce.
>>
>>134078392
Oh my, you are such a cool, special snowflake for heaving read the manga. Please, tell us more about how awesome you are so we can worship the very ground you are standing on.
The manga is decent, at best. Every animated installation was better. that claim has to be re-evaluated for Arise
Go fuck a rake.
>>
File: 1448035244600.png (4 MB, 521x1600) Image search: [Google]
1448035244600.png
4 MB, 521x1600
>>134077607
>>
>>134078506
It's not even about what's better than what, it's about release order you fucking idiot.

Your stupidity is literally giving me cancer. Kill yourself already.
>>
>>134077633
This but don't watch SSS, it's the worst animated entry.
>>
>>134078506
don't mind him, he must be from /m/, sucking shirow horse cock like no tomorrow
>>
>>134078663
Not him, but /m/ here, you're probably right

Animated is better though
>>
I'd advise you to check Innocence only after SAC. Different continuities and all but the characters hold up for most part and I feel most people come out of the first film expecting more of the Major then get off put by the Batou and Togusa hours. Get your major fix with the show and then watch the second film with a clear mind.
>>
>>134077607
Watch everything other than Innocence. Fuck what a horrible turd that was.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.