[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Subete ga F ni Naru
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>Studies computer shit.
>Doesn't know what a trojan is.
What the fuck.
>>
Maybe she just started?
>>
I thought the same think like nigga, "aren't you attending a school for super smart people and shit?"
>>
>>134048467
The only trojan she'll know is mine if you know what I mean.
>>
"In addition, Mori's works, especially The Perfect Insider, is often criticized for the overuse of computer jargons."
You have to have someone ask for the audience just in case.

Also the explanation of what a Trojan Horse is itself might have been important in helping Saikawa figuring out something.
>>
>>134048877
Are you implying Sensei doesn't know what a Trojan Horse is?
>>
>>134048467
THATs what bothers you?
How about the nerds claiming they developed a flawless OS that just CANT FAIL and so on?
This whole thing is science fiction that tries too hard at being realistic
>>
>>134049022
They already stated that it didn't "fail" but someone (obviously the murderer) messed with it to go along with his plans.
>>
>>134048940
He knows what it is, but it's one of those epiphany moments when a character talks to the detective about something unrelated and it helps him figure it out.
>>
>>134048467
I don't think she is studying computer shit, she was just hanging about sensei's lab, or at least that's what I got during the first episode.
>>
>>134049022
Are you really that autistic?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.