[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Totalitarian Faggot Dystopian X-men I dont get the ending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
>Totalitarian Faggot Dystopian X-men

I dont get the ending wrap up exactly. Return to status quo? Raising more cats to kill kids and people? What the fuck was any of this.
>>
Do you even dystopian ending?
>>
Being straight in a dystopian world is the wrong way to go. Don't breed and give your children over to the meat grinder.
>>
>>134047217
Nothing really changes in the end, just some people died. It's pretty hopeless world.
>>
>>134047326
>We hope the future will be better
>do the exact same thing as the past
>still using molepeople as slaves
>still killing kids with fabulous cats

I wish they went more into 'the rest of the world' since they mention 'taking over the rest of asia' and queerats (funny name as they were the least gay thing in the series) of foreign nations attacking.

Whats to say everyone around the world with PK has death feedback/didnt take it out of their genes/figure a way around it.
>>
Saki witnessed firsthand was happens if you don't follow the rules. So many died because Maria and Mamoru lived. Makes sense that she doesn't try to change anything
>>
>>134047417
they are only gay as kids, then they fuck like rabbits since 3/4 kids get ''disappeared''.

At least they explained it, and it worked into the story.
>>
>>134047497
Maria and Mamoru were the least responsible there. The queerats and the committee were at fault.
>>
>>134047585
well, technically its the ancient civilization for not killing off the PK users before they gained complete control and were able to genetically change non-PK people into naked mole rats.
>>
>Casually fucking your bros to release stress is encouraged

I-It's not such a bad world.
>>
>>134047217
OP got a D or C- in high school English.

It's a dystopian ending. 1984, Brave New World, All Summer in a Day all end the same way
>>
>>134047217
Literally tumblr the anime.
>>
>>134048090
How many times did your mother drop you on your head?
>>
>>134048203

I'm guessing about 350.
>>
>>134048034
Sadly, that's still the best outcome in their shitty world.
>>
>>134047217
She would spend her indefinite lifespan on reforming society into something more humane and harmonious. It's about taking small steps.
>>
>>134048786
still wondering at what point/why the PK users decided against technology, as the scientist factions used it for the libraries/ gene manipulation only a few hundred years before the story takes place, and we see that during the great slave empires they had already given up tech less than 200 years after PK users arrived.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.