[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Latest episode has a harem for a meh tier sidecharacter just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: Gundam Orphans.jpg (473 KB, 2401x1513) Image search: [Google]
Gundam Orphans.jpg
473 KB, 2401x1513
Latest episode has a harem for a meh tier sidecharacter just so the author can introduce a bunch of girls and not have it affect the relationship dynamic of the show.

Am I the only one slightly pissed off? What's wrong with one of the Orphan's getting a girl? Why does it have to be a harem for anyone other than Orga or Mika?
>>
>projecting this much
>>
Oh please, I don't want one of those "can love bloom on the battlefield" storylines right now, war orphans are serious business.
>>
>>134013500
Alpha males get all the chicks. thats just common sense
>>
>>134013500
>Am I the only one slightly pissed off? What's wrong with one of the Orphan's getting a girl? Why does it have to be a harem for anyone other than Orga or Mika?
Gundam never was a love story. Even if you get a love story in Gundam that has huge focuse, it ends up in a tragedy.

Harem and Tekkadan are unconventional families. If you haven't noticed - FAMILY is keyword.
>>
>>134013500
>What's wrong with one of the Orphan's getting a girl?
HAHAHAHA
On Naze's ship all women are adults.
Tekkadan ship consists of kids.
What love story?
>>
I just want TopMeido making a man from current kid Orga.
That's all.
>>
I want to love Mika.
>>
>>134013500
tekkadan is Orgas harem. why do you think they kept talking about his similiarities with harem guy
>>
>>134013500
>What's wrong with one of the Orphan's getting a girl?
Nothing, Mika kisses Kudelia in 6 episodes.
>>
>>134013500
I'm pissed off at the characters being mere memes and devices.
>>
>>134013500
you dont know Okada if you dont think some crazy love octogram is going to happen.
>>
>>134013500
I doubt its actually his harem. The women were all probably people hes saved from destitution or prostitution. Teiwaz are pretty much the yakuza and so they probably run their own sex trade too. Theyve shown that theyve got a thing about property so im guessing with naze claiming ownership and saying that all the women are his wives the rest of teiwaz respect them as his property and leave them alone. I dont think Naze is 100% happy within teiwaz anyway atleast with how he reacted when they were mentioned in the episode before last anyway. i imagine he'll also try and use tekkadan to help take over teiwaz for himself too at some point
>>
File: Paptimus_Scirocco.jpg (15 KB, 326x323) Image search: [Google]
Paptimus_Scirocco.jpg
15 KB, 326x323
All Jupiter ships have harems, that's just how it works.
>>
>>134013500
They can go find themselves girls when they get to Earth.
>>
Thank fucking god they didn't just introduce a shitton of girls just to be love interests and move the plot along in a rudimentary fashion. I expect that garbage out of LNs and we got enough anime made out of that.

We already got like a dozen goddamn characters all jockeying for screentime, on top of the fact that every character takes like three goddamn minutes each just to say completely simple things and reiterate their motivations and what they're trying to achieve every episode, the two girls on the boat can't even interact with the hero in a way that isn't completely inane or half-assing a connection just so we can have some dumb love triangle bullshit somewhere down the line. I've actually started fast forwarding every time Atra is on screen.

Fuck, I'd rather they all start pairing off like a bunch of faggots and fuck each other in the ass in between scenes that are actually important, if you're so damn desperate for token secondary character romance in a goddamn show about kids in giant robots fucking shit up.

Yes, I'm upset.
>>
>>134017334
ADHD
>>
Biscuit betraying Orga. Calling it now.

"We are family" shit was all a lie from him.
>>
>>134013500
Its less of a voluntary harem and more of one born out of necessity

If they had a choice I am sure they would find themselves a man they can be in a normal relationship with, but their current need for survival has them where they are right now

If a woman doesn't mind sharing you, chances are she doesn't love you as much as you think she does
>>
>fujo show
>expecting anything else but generic token princess and crush girl
>>
File: 1448232516166.jpg (53 KB, 1079x611) Image search: [Google]
1448232516166.jpg
53 KB, 1079x611
Friendly reminder that Orga's going to score next episode.
>>
>>134018033
Meanwhile, Norba is still blue balled.
>>
>>134018076
will he fuck the blonde kid out of desperation?
>>
>>134018024
>>fujo show
>I didn't watch it
>>
Orga: Says he made Tekkadan so his comrades have a cause to die for.

Naze: Has a nursery in his ship for raising his children in safety.

The contrast is stark and unsubtle like a punch to the face.

(phone keyboard autocorrects Naze to Based)
>>
>>134017748
>all this text just to say you want Yamagi and Norba to fuck
>>
>meh tier sidecharacter

I'm actually glad Naze is so agreeable. I was expecting at least some resistance when coming to an agreement but he was fine with all of the Tekkadan's plans. It's nice that they got a reliable ally, especially since he supposedly acted a lot like Orga before. His ship consisting solely of his harem/family is not an unwelcome way to lighten the mood.
>>
>>134013500
Shut up and start cleaning the toilets maggot. Stop oggling the girls and get back to work.
>>
File: 53437766_p1.png (381 KB, 544x789) Image search: [Google]
53437766_p1.png
381 KB, 544x789
Best Jid maidel reporting in.

All the other shiksen need not apply.
>>
>>134018304
Pretty much he should have simply said he its looking forward only to gay romance and save time
>>
>>134018304
I don't care who fucks who, they could have a team hooker in residence for all I care. Too many shows try to do the ensemble and on top of that, ensemble romance, and they just all end up lopsided and underdeveloped.
>>
File: TW5aGYS.gif (45 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
TW5aGYS.gif
45 KB, 100x100
>>134018878
That’s ok anon, we still love you, here have some Atra
>>
>>134018693
her hair is stupid
>>
Be truthful with me /a/. Will my main man, Biscuit get laid or have a girl by the end of this? Or will it be Orga and Mika getting their dicks sucked?
>>
>>134019055
I think it's supposed to be stupid.
She's intended to look like she doesn't belong.
>>
File: 53730294_p2_master1200.jpg (371 KB, 690x919) Image search: [Google]
53730294_p2_master1200.jpg
371 KB, 690x919
>>134018304
I wonder if guy in his late teens dating a young boy is too degenerate for this show.
>>
>>134017748
No one said they wanted one girl for ever guy situation.
It's just a super lazy way to introduce girls.
It's like.

Hmmmm... our show doesn't have enough female pilots.

Boom. Here ya go. They're just faces that pilot machines and there's really nothing more to them.
>>
>>134019212
Perfectly healthy honorable samurai relationship.
>>
>>134013500
>Watches the show
>Watched 8 episodes of the show so far
>Still doesn't realize Orga and Mika are going to Harem all the earth women
>49.9 percent to Orga
>49.9 percent to Mika
>Rest goes to the orphans

How can you be so blind to the direction the show is headed?
>>
The show is crap
>>
This is so much better than the spastic shit that was Reco.
>>
>>134020009
This is just as bad just in a more dull and generic way. its tredious to watch
thunderbolt looks promosing atleast
>>
>>134013500
>Why does it have to be a harem for anyone other than Orga or Mika?
Because they are gay for each other and you should feel like shit for even suggesting to put girls between them, you fucking faggot.
>>
so like who are the bad guys?
>>
>>134020767
shit taste
>>
nice meme
>>
>>134019499
Guts is pure, he'll get one waifu before he dies
>>
File: 53716163_master1200.jpg (243 KB, 1100x771) Image search: [Google]
53716163_master1200.jpg
243 KB, 1100x771
The only decent IBO Threads are the ones during and closely after the new episode, all others tend to be really weird
>>
>>134017748

>I expect that garbage out of LNs

There's actually a stunning lack of anime that actually feature a large number of guys AND a large number of girls all in romantic relationships.

The only one that comes to mind is School Rumble.
>>
>>134013500
I personally don't give a single flying fuck.

I don't watch this shit for relatyionship dinamics, I watch it cause Mika murders people while talking to them as if they were discussing the weather and as long as I get that with Muh Mecha action I'll be on the boat.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.