[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oreimo thread Someone told me to stop watching the last episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Oreimo thread
Someone told me to stop watching the last episode at 21 minutes and I regret not doing so
>>
Read the novels, After Story, pastebin etc.
>>
Don't worry, they're still fucking.
>>
Watch Umaru instead. Same shit, less shitty but still shit.
>>
File: incest is bad.jpg (16 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
incest is bad.jpg
16 KB, 599x337
>>133992895
>>
File: unrelated gif.gif (1 MB, 230x172) Image search: [Google]
unrelated gif.gif
1 MB, 230x172
I know the anime ending and to a lesser extent the LN ending are what everyone tends to get pissed off over, but fucking hell that extra epilogue chapter is the worst. It's literally nothing.
>>
>>133993168
>that extra epilogue chapter is the worst. It's literally nothing.
That's some maximum bait right here.
>>
File: 1447415819815.jpg (93 KB, 838x688) Image search: [Google]
1447415819815.jpg
93 KB, 838x688
>>133993097
I watched it before Oreimo and I think I enjoyed it a little less but both were reasonably fun. I was mainly wondering what happened that caused everyone to shit on the ending, and also some interesting waifus. Almost become a harem in mid series 2.
I might yet read some of the LN.
>>
>>133993211
>Almost become a harem
But it did become one, you nigger.
>>
>>133993201
How is that bait? All I wanted was more from the epilogue than "Kirino's pretty hot for a hag"
>>
>>133993357
>"Kirino's pretty hot for a hag"
Any pics?
>>
>>133993415
Epilogue didn't have any illustrations as far as I know.
>>
>>133992895
read the doujins, it's the after story
>>
>>133993357
I take it you didn't read the actual after story extra chapter. The one that takes place only a few months after.
Also, the anime ending is the one people shit all over, because the novel was much less subtle about them going on fucking.
>>
>>133992895
Tell me how you feel anon. When did you think would've been the best part to stop and what are you angriest about?
>>
>>133995881
21 minutes was when the marriage was, and although it was a bit strange I would've ended it there. However they then pulled "this relationship was only meant to last until graduation" which was out of nowhere and totally undid what the previous few episodes had built up for no real reason whatsoever. I'm assuming that the LN explains it more.
I don't feel particularly angry, just confused. It's like a deus ex machina but with an ending that was not hinted at at any point.
>>
>>133993532
I'm hoping you mean the lovely dovey ones with Kyousuke filling up Kirino.
>>
>>133996006
They pulled that end because they wouldn't allow the creator to do a true incest end like in the VN where they eventually get back together and their parents kick them out
>>
>>133996146
>VN
Meant LN
>>
>>133996146
LN wasn't a true incest end either but it at least had enough heavily implied stuff to make you realize they're not going to stop being lovers.
>>
>>133996146
>and their parents kick them out
Whatever are you talking about?
>>
>>133996623
Stuff that didn't happen.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.